• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2095 - A New Season - Will It Happen?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Looks like trades are still happening... Looking for:

OF -- I'm losing all of mine.
C -- Mine sucks
SP

Have $90m in space. Cash, picks, prospects.

Fleece me.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Alright, what's the deal here @Karl Hungus @doh - we going to try and keep the current league (after fixing the files) going or are we going to scrap it and start anew? I'm down either way but if we want to do the former and you guys need help let me know and I'll provide my Linux talents to you for the small, small fee of nothing.

TonyGin&Juice

Also, willing to take on a long term BAD contract if ur looking to dump some bum. Can't take on anyone due $40M this season but can take on someone with 3-5 years of bad salary for the right price.

Looks like trades are still happening... Looking for:

OF -- I'm losing all of mine.
C -- Mine sucks
SP

Have $90m in space. Cash, picks, prospects.

Fleece me.

Feel free to tell me to go straight to hell but these two guys might help you continue the winning tradition in Lost Vegas (one even an LV alum!). They're both pretty pissed being stuck on this team of no hitting bums and cheap:

Knud Jacobsen - LF/"CF"
Ricardo "The Ram" Esquivel - C

You can also take any of my starters since this team is in full on rebuild mode.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Also, willing to take on a long term BAD contract if ur looking to dump some bum. Can't take on anyone due $40M this season but can take on someone with 3-5 years of bad salary for the right price.

Feel free to tell me to go straight to hell but these two guys might help you continue the winning tradition in Lost Vegas (one even an LV alum!). They're both pretty pissed being stuck on this team of no hitting bums and cheap:

Knud Jacobsen - LF/"CF"
Ricardo "The Ram" Esquivel - C

You can also take any of my starters since this team is in full on rebuild mode.
May i interest you in one guy sauvage?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@doh is busy with work but said he'd get it set up as soon as he can. The offseason is the best time to do the handoff so I'd rather not adnavce the game right now.

doh

Alright I've finally got time today, so here we go. I'm computer illiterate so Karl is helping out.

Hoping I can SAVE US.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Not sure where we're going or when. But I leave this coming Tuesday for 6 weeks in Ireland. I'll have the game and internet access, but depending on how we proceed and at what speed, I may or may not be in a position to fully participate. I certainly will have less time for internet activities (including OOTP) while I am traveling. We'll see how it goes.

TonyGin&Juice

I think it's safe to say this league, using the current settings and file, is dead. Just turn out the lights on ur way out there door plz.

doh

One final season then off to 23 for a new league?

Tony seems to be right: the CSV is probably screwed. We started this league 8 years ago and it might just not be able to go through all of these versions of the game. Eventually it was going to break.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
What did we start on, OOTP 14? I'm amazed that our frankenfile hasn't had a game-ending glitch before now.

doh

Alright... Karl and I talked.

New league on OOTP23.

Who's in?

Could also do 1-2 seasons on 22.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
I am out. New league has no appeal for me.
I enjoyed my three years here.
I'll go out as reigning champion.
Cheers to all.
Adieu.

doh

New league coming to 23. I can share my extra key with anyone who will play and export more than 1 time per season.

LETS GO

doh

How many we need?
As long as we have 8 human owners, we can have a couple CPU teams.

I'm also going to CROOT the OOTP forums to add a couple guys there. If we move to 23 and start a league soon after it drops, we can pick up some new @john_buffalo's who'll hopefully stick around for more than 3 months.

TonyGin&Juice

I’m out.

This shithole site has run its course and I actually have better things to do. We aren’t going to get NEW BLOOD and the active owners we have now, while great, aren’t enough to sustain setting up a new league. The league being part of the rest of this shithole site scares people off for obvious reasons.

It was a good run but I think it’s safe to say it’s over with and ending it now is going to save everyone involved a lot of time and frustration delaying the inevitable.

doh

I’m out.

This shithole site has run its course and I actually have better things to do. We aren’t going to get NEW BLOOD and the active owners we have now, while great, aren’t enough to sustain setting up a new league. The league being part of the rest of this shithole site scares people off for obvious reasons.

It was a good run but I think it’s safe to say it’s over with and ending it now is going to save everyone involved a lot of time and frustration delaying the inevitable.
See you in 2 weeks @TonyGin&Juice