• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2095 - A New Season - Will It Happen?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
tenor.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I hate to say it, but Tony has a point. More people would probably consider joining if we didn’t host here. That said if he is out and Rad won’t join without me, I’ll join and mail it in for a few seasons.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I hate to say it, but Tony has a point. More people would probably consider joining if we didn’t host here. That said if he is out and Rad won’t join without me, I’ll join and mail it in for a few seasons.

I don't really see the point of setting up a new league if it's going to be more of the same that we've had the past five seasons (read: 80% zombie teams, no trades, everyone blocking each other over dumb shit) but with a file that works. With 12+ teams having people take time off and go on autopilot worked but if it's 10 teams I don't see a league flourishing with people taking breaks/phoning it in, especially if it's hosted here. This league falling apart during Unlove in the Time of Covid® while pretty much every other OOTP league flourshed is pretty telling and a good indicator of how well a new league would work.

Joke was on @john_buffalo and @everyone all along. Rule #1 is no quitting. This is like the Supreme Court (@CJ_24). Once you in, you in for life babby.

Given the animosity here (real, imagined, or schtick) is it even noteworthy when people shuffle off? Look at all of the people that have either left altogether or only check in every couple of months to post some halfassed unfunny gif or png. Again, Unlove in the Time of Covid® killed this league and this forum for most except the True Diehards™ so I doubt a new league is going to revive this place or fix what's broken.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Given the animosity here (real, imagined, or schtick) is it even noteworthy when people shuffle off? Look at all of the people that have either left altogether or only check in every couple of months to post some halfassed unfunny gif or png. Again, Unlove in the Time of Covid® killed this league and this forum for most except the True Diehards™ so I doubt a new league is going to revive this place or fix what's broken.
No NEW BLOOD to combine with the vets will help.

@john_buffalo was great to have-- but was out quick. In fact I got an email from a random OOTP person asking me to join their REEL life league. Did John sell my data to OOTP shills?!?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

@john_buffalo was great to have-- but was out quick. In fact I got an email from a random OOTP person asking me to join their REEL life league. Did John sell my data to OOTP shills?!?

I'm not sure how a lack of new owners is going to help but this place is rife with illogical takes so u du u boss.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

the problem with other leagues is most don’t move fast enough. I need 5-6 sims a week, and those sims need to be at least a week.

The old fast sim league closed down also, not gr8 bob

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
So, I guess it's over. Hope it wasn't cause I left. I left because I wasn't into starting a new league from scratch. And I certainly wasn't part of the "in crowd". I enjoyed the league. Life will go on.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So, I guess it's over. Hope it wasn't cause I left. I left because I wasn't into starting a new league from scratch. And I certainly wasn't part of the "in crowd". I enjoyed the league. Life will go on.
New league starting as soon as I get finances right which shouuld be very soon...

Welcome back CORCH @john_buffalo ?