• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

All Users: Test things here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schauwn

What is the IP address? I'm not able to access the website from my home internet after being on it all day at work.

sois

Well. Hi.

My job is to test this on all the new forums we get. I am disappoint.

2014-02-13_1722.png

Bruce Wayne

I Reely miss the view unread posts buttons at the top and bottom of the page. I fell lost without those. I am actually have to navigate through forum subdirectories. :(

Bruce Wayne

There's a new posts button....

I know. However, at what point does an unread new post become an old post without being read. At Flufftopia. If you stuck to that button, you'd miss all kinds of posts.

Plus, it is only at the top of the page. scrolling sucks

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Bruce Wayne it says here are new posts and the "threads below this have not been updated since your last visit but have unread messages."

cmq

Neo
Operations
I know. However, at what point does an unread new post become an old post without being read. At Flufftopia. If you stuck to that button, you'd miss all kinds of posts.

Plus, it is only at the top of the page. scrolling sucks
We'll be adding it to the bottom eventually. It's on the official list of things to address. Hopefully you can make due for now.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Haha I know. I was going to make it my user title but then I realized the software required special permissions. I'll get to it, lol.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Okay so I've been away from the board lately with the new babby...anyone want to give a rundown of what the fuck went down on the old board? Was this due to the whole fluff/travis fight? I just saw fluff's post on the other site that said he was leaving. This forum is supposed to be more open, so what happened?

cmq

Neo
Operations
Okay so I've been away from the board lately with the new babby...anyone want to give a rundown of what the fuck went down on the old board? Was this due to the whole fluff/travis fight? I just saw fluff's post on the other site that said he was leaving. This forum is supposed to be more open, so what happened?
Pretty much, yeah. We'll be giving out more details once we finish getting settled in. Stand by for a few days, and all will be revealed.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
What the fuck? I really missed the memo on this one. I assume this was a very recent development that caught everyone off guard?

Oh well, here I am.

nowitsourtime

To be honest I thought when I typed in the old URL and the page "This forum has been archived" came up, I thought Fluff was pulling some sort of troll.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ping nutopiasports.com

(143.95.97.8)

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No, check out the description. Everyone who is registered can see it but no guests or webcrawlers or bots.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I'm not really sure how to use tables, but they are there.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
dfsdfsdfd

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
[xtable=324x210]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}tables{/td}