• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you a legitimate BACKUP?! The TRANSFER PORTAL thread

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Stogner is entering the portal. Haselwood did or will. Caleb Williams is nearly a lock to enter the portal.

digs

sun of nothing
ASU #1 Deamonte (Chip) Trayanum, RB entered the portal

Raachad White eventually took over in 2021 as the more complete every down back, but personally I thought Trayanum was the more exciting back in a limited 4 game 2020. Had some injury and fumble issues in 2021 and wasn't the pass catcher\blocker that Raachad was. He is only a Sophomore and I think he has a lot of upside though

Last edited:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Stogner is entering the portal. Haselwood did or will. Caleb Williams is nearly a lock to enter the portal.

I've read Williams is sticking around through the bowl game and will make his decision on his future based on who OU hires.

Brick

been hearing that RATTLER is a done deal to ASU since CALEB started playing. Other than the hometown factor, not sure why he'd come to ASU lol.

Bare your Cupboards, The Marketable and Transferable Skills thread
RATTLER mentored by asu LEGEND rudy carpenter

it's a lock ma'bros. BRING BACK DIRK AN RUDY

digs

sun of nothing
RATTLER mentored by asu LEGEND rudy carpenter

it's a lock ma'bros. BRING BACK DIRK AN RUDY

my dorm neighbor's dad corched Rudy in high school! Met his girlfriend once, never met him!

if Dirk were announced as OC I'd buy tickets to the BOOSTER dinner

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Good for him. Excited to see him get a fresh start and some competent coaching. Dude is a talent but couldn't get it done in crunch time or really anytime.

bruin

JAYDEN and DTR were in the same class. DTR wiped him out statistically this season, but JAYDEN got the one that mattered with that ass whooping the Sun Devils gave the Bruins at the Rose Bowl.

DTR gotta decide SOON..

digs

sun of nothing
I like Jayden and I'm not sure what has caused the regression.

Having 0 #1 (or #2, #3) receivers?
some injury to his thumb or something (Balls falling flat \ in the dirt)?
bad offensive scheme (why don't we let Jayden roll out and make a play)?

hope he turns it around next season.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Wonder if Illinois will make a splash for a QB.

As it stands now Art Sitkowski is the projected starter. He looked pretty meh in spots this year but was playing injured(had successful surgery).

Bielema/Petersen offense isn't exactly going to light it up passing but who knows?