• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Are you cheating at simulation baseball?

Are you cheating?

• I only check the editor tab with my O powers to check true ratings occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfman21

I only read 30% of your b2b2b2b posts

AmC6.gif

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
its a solid, round, even number

I meant why bother reading any, you plank?

On another note, everyone is gassing off about this more than me but won't commit to answering whether it's still cool to exploit the scouting budget?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Because I read the first couple and then think “oh wow he is still going” and skip a few.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Because I read the first couple and then think “oh wow he is still going” and skip a few.

Yeah, but why start? You know what to fucking expect. It's not like it's a surprise? You must know now whether you're going to enjoy it or hate it?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah, but why start? You know what to fucking expect. It's not like it's a surprise? You must know now whether you're going to enjoy it or hate it?
Because it fills the whole page? I guess I could put you on ignore.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
How'd ya'll let KEEHAN MCDERMOT get to the 3rd round last year? And why did I play him in A ball all season? Fixin to promote him to THE SHOW for the playoffs!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
So according to @Travis7401 , the scouting/discovery system is completely broken, but we're all cool with that because he said it and not me? GREAT.

GLAD YOU FOUND A GOOD EXPLOITATIVE MIN/MAX SETTING FOR THE DRAFT INSTEAD!!! Not that believable that if you've been cheating the settings for the draft you wouldn't do it for international scouting and not tell us.. :laughing:

Anyway, looks like I was reeling in the scouting discoveries, when I had all of my budget going into unallocated (whatever that is).....!!!

Last edited: