• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The ignoring that never stopped happened no earlier than October 26, 2015.

I once did a forensic accounting engagement as a young staff accountant. I believe I can piece this all together based on that 10 hours of work I did in 1999 when they didn't have enough tax returns for me to do.

Brick

had a good panel interview today for a product owner job i probably don't want, but figuring i will get the offer. two hiring manager interviews next week with jobs i'd probably take if the offer is right. momentum in 2 other processes. another phone screen tomorrow. just keep spamming my resume to a few places per day as backup.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
had a good panel interview today for a product owner job i probably don't want, but figuring i will get the offer. two hiring manager interviews next week with jobs i'd probably take if the offer is right. momentum in 2 other processes. another phone screen tomorrow. just keep spamming my resume to a few places per day as backup.

Is CRISTOBUM hiring you?

hand-banana.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Just wait until the DA’s gag order expires and this thread gonna be PUMPIN’ and DUMPIN’ with more grape juice accusations and THE U bravado.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Everything is going just as planned. CRISTOBUM will bring all the CROOTS CLICK and then get unceremoniously fired in 3 years, and Miami can get their own HARD NOSED Dan Lanning to get blown out by Georgia in Week 1 on the way to a 11-1 record!

Sure, but what about the GRAND JURY? We need to know what’s next!