• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw Gon' Look Are you from PD looking for evidence on @brick, sir? The Miami Hurricanes Thread aka Baseless Rumors Corner

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
Meh. I thought the OL played really well (better than they have all season), I think we have solid running backs. Good tight ends. I think the wideouts dropped at least 150 yards and 2 TDs worth of passes last night, it was borderline comical. Not to mention the whole "not catching a punt" thing that gave aTm a TD.

Defense looked good, especially up front. Leonard Taylor was unblockable. But I kinda think aTm might also be trash.

The offense shutting down in the red zone is incredibly frustrating, especially given how well the run game looked most of the night. IDK how much of that is Van Dyke and how much is Gattis and how much is them just trying to "run the offense" without accounting for the fact nobody's catching the goddamn ball.

So I don't take much from it really. ACC is garbage league and there's no excuse for this team not to win every game between now and November 19

GuyIncognito

And lol idk what it has to do with Miami sucking.

Kella, goose, Simo, Diego and I were laughing about the game in discord as it happened.

GuyIncognito

The game was probably the worst game I've ever seen a team play. It wasn't effective a fluke, it was just a beating.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You said brick admitted to raping someone so now we're all trying to figure out if you Mandela'd urself or if we all collectively forgot something like that.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
You said brick admitted to raping someone so now we're all trying to figure out if you Mandela'd urself or if we all collectively forgot something like that.

No, we would have the Mandela Effect. That’s a shared false memory. If @GuyIncognito did anything he Brian Williams hisself into the helicopter, a single mistaken episodic false memory.