• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BSCFL continued

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The BSCFL will continue on. All 75 and under OD will continue from this point

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Same or similar sliders as we are all used to.

Teams available

MAC
EMU - 68
WMU - 72
Kent State - 70 @ArmyVol
Ohio - 77 @TXHusker05
USA - 74 @pkc47

MWC
Texas St - 68 @bluejay13
UNM - 74 @Flanntastic
SJSU - 74 @Wpotty
UNLV - 70 @bruin228

CONF USA
Memphis - 72 @RamesuThe1
Southern Miss - 72 @Walter323
Old Dominion - 70 @NavyHog
UMass - 67 @SJGMoney

Looking for 12 users for 3 Conferences with 2 user non-conference games. It doesn't matter which of the 3 we use, but obviously we will have to eliminate one of the conferences which may force you to pick another team. I want to keep all the conferences intact. Post below what conferences you want to use, what team you want or any other suggestions you have. Will kick this off as soon as we have a majority or NLT next Friday.

I'm using UGA Lovell32 roster from Operation Sports.

Sliders
Offensive Skill Heisman
Defensive Skill Heisman
User Vs User Skill Heisman
Speed Normal
Speed Threshold 1
HFA Off
Ice Kicker Off

Penalties

Offsides 55
False Start 55
Holding 75
Facemask 55
OPI 0
DPI 0
Kick Interference 50
Clipping 50
Grounding 95
Roughing the Passer 50
Roughing the Kicker 50

Sliders (User/CPU)

QB 5/10
Pass Block 30/45
Catch 45/50
RB Ability 45/50
Run Block 20/35
Pass Coverage 20/60
INT 45/50
Rush D 30/60
Tackling 50/35
FG Power 70/70
FG Accuracy 0/35
Punt Power 25/50
Punt Accuracy 50/100
Kickoff Power 0/50

Last edited:

Walter323

I will take Southern Miss

favre1.jpg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
That is a really solid 8 users we have so far. Will give this a couple more days and send out invites NLT Saturday. Will probably put Texas State in the MWC so we need one more for the MAC.

Will have 3 conferences, min of 3 users in the same division per conference and do my best to give everyone 2 user non-conference games. Everyone will start out with 12 XP for recruiting and that will be our max. That way if new people join they start out where the rest of us are and do not have to worry about being behind. Looking forward to starting.

If you guys know anyone else that would want to play let them know.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog I think I'm about to get the UConn job in an offline dynasty and I don't really want to double dip. Can I do UNLV and we can do two conferences?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Might move UMASS to the Sun Belt and start with the 9 we have.

Then as/if we add 3 more we add them as we go.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Opened up these teams to fill out the MAC:

Akron - 75
Ball State - 77
CMU - 77
Miami - 75
Ohio - 77

More details tomorrow (and no you can't switch from the teams you already picked!)

pkc47

I'm green. I'd like to not play Mississippi St. if that's okay. Also USA isn't in the MAC and I can change schools if I need to. @NavyHog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'm green. I'd like to not play Mississippi St. if that's okay. Also USA isn't in the MAC and I can change schools if I need to. @NavyHog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but at this point I don't want to be switching schools around and risk screwing up your XP. I know USA isn't in the MAC, but I'm trying to ensure I have 4 teams in 3 conferences.

Walter323

Won't let me create a coach

tried not creating a coach and it had my coaching tree already selected but wouldn't let me keep it or reset it and move on. I'll keep trying

Walter323

Got in this time but with my HC having all points on game management and none on recruiting plus the OC and DC have points assigned

@NavyHog whats the name and password. Going to try and retire and make my own coach

edit: nm I'm in

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog I will take a team and go on auto if you need a body. I don't think I'll be able to play much, if at all, over the next two or three weeks but I should at least be able to recruit and maybe play the odd CPU game. Probably better to try to join now than a season in when who knows what will happen to XP. I'll take whoever. Air Force or UAB, not sure if either ended up in your conferences. If the available teams are just the ones you listed above, I'll do Ohio.

If you'd rather have someone more active, don't worry about it I can always join later on when I'm settled in.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog I will take a team and go on auto if you need a body. I don't think I'll be able to play much, if at all, over the next two or three weeks but I should at least be able to recruit and maybe play the odd CPU game. Probably better to try to join now than a season in when who knows what will happen to XP. I'll take whoever. Air Force or UAB, not sure if either ended up in your conferences. If the available teams are just the ones you listed above, I'll do Ohio.

If you'd rather have someone more active, don't worry about it I can always join later on when I'm settled in.

@TXHusker05

That is fine. I won't be on the XBOX tonight. The filename is navyod3 and the password is bscfl.

That gives us a 11 with one more to go in the MAC. @BulgyTexas is supposed to join and pick from the MAC.

ArmyVol

#trending
I have set my board I will probably be on autopilot due to my wife's high risk pregnancy and my impending reassignment to louisiana coming up as well

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The goal is to give everyone 2 non-conf user games and then that reverses the next year (ex. I play Flann at home this year then I travel to his place the next year). However, the scheduling really gets tricky in this format since it gives some teams all the conf games at the end of the season and some all of them at the front.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I have set my board I will probably be on autopilot due to my wife's high risk pregnancy and my impending reassignment to louisiana coming up as well

Roger. Just let us know your status from time to time and good luck with all that.

ArmyVol

#trending
Will do I will also have to go in to an hiatus possibly in September for 9 months where I will have little to no connectivity if you get my point...

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The goal is to give everyone 2 non-conf user games and then that reverses the next year (ex. I play Flann at home this year then I travel to his place the next year). However, the scheduling really gets tricky in this format since it gives some teams all the conf games at the end of the season and some all of them at the front.

Try to get me people I can connect with for the time being (you, Husker, Walter, Ram).