• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Can a mod add a top 10 poll?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't see any team that should be above them aside from Georgia. Maybe Bama but only because of previous Bama teams

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

v1KjKxX.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
If you go by deserves... I guess Cincy belongs in there. ND is highly overrated. Their only quality win is over wiscy who gave the game away in spectacular fashion after leading in the 4th

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well if they get the 4 seed you'll be able to be proven right so we won't have to put them in again. It won't matter that the 2/3 seed also gets blown out against Georgia

bruin

bruin’s top 10 last week of reg season edition:

1. Georgia
  2. Ohio State
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Michigan
———-
5Alabama
6.Oklahoma State
7.Notre Dame
8.Baylor
9.Oklahoma
10.Oregon

colb

1. NEBRASKA (quality losses; 0 point differential)
  2. AUBURN (good loss to bammer, showed grit)
  3. OKLAHOMA (just lost 2 days in a row; big game bob is back)
  4. ORGERON (just the corch. not the school)
------------------
5.gEORGIA (needs a quality loss to move up)
6.CINCINATTI (same((

colb

I never really considered this outcome, assuming they’d lose bedlam…. but the most Oklahoma State outcome would actually be to beat the shit out of Baylor and finish 5th anyway because they’ll never be blue bloods!

100% picking BAMA over UGA, if Pokes beat Baylor.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
BUMP

Post your bad rankings and RESUME ARGUMENTS here.

1. Tennessee
  2. Georgia
  3. Michigan
  4. Clemson
  5. Ohio State
  6. TCU
  7. UCLA
  8. Ole Miss
  9. Cuse
  10. Bama

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Your rankings based on resume or who you think is the best? Why you like Michigan over tOSU? Just based on the PSU win?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got Michigan at +11.5 lookahead odds against Ohio State and rest assured this guarantees they'll lay a total fucking egg in that game.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Your rankings based on resume or who you think is the best? Why you like Michigan over tOSU? Just based on the PSU win?

More on the resume and yeah. Try to put unbeaten teams ahead which is why Cuse is ahead of Bama even though they're probably going to lose to Klimpson by 40 this weekend