• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Can a mod add a top 10 poll?

Brick

BUMP

Post your bad rankings and RESUME ARGUMENTS here.

1. Tennessee
  2. Georgia
  3. Michigan
  4. Clemson
  5. Ohio State
  6. TCU
  7. UCLA
  8. Ole Miss
  9. Cuse
  10. Bama
  1. Tennessee - hottest team. smoked LSU.
  2. Georgia - have looked asleep after smoking oregon
  3. Clemson - wake, nc state, flazzu a good set of wins
4. Michigan/Ohio State - beating up on BUMS but prolly better than TCU

6.TCU - three good wins in a row, dominated OU on road, beat kansas on road, great comeback vs. OSU
7.UCLA - made UW/UTAH look bad at times
8.Alabama
9. Ole Miss
10.Syracuse

Mame YO

slings rocks
oh, this looks fun

1. Georgia
  2. OSU
  3. Tennessee
  4. Clemson
  5. UCLA
  6. TCU
  7. Ole Miss
  8. Syracuse
  9. Alabama
  10. Oregon
all the unbeaten teams in order, best to worst, followed by 1 loss teams best to worst (fwiw I think the 1 loss teams except Alabama are fairly close but I'm a homer so Oregon gets the nod at 10). I'm giving Clemson the benefit of the doubt here because I haven't watched any of their games and I don't see them losing with that soft schedule.

1. Georgia
  2. OSU
  3. UCLA
  4. Clemson
  5. TCU
  6. Tennessee
  7. Alabama
  8. Oregon
  9. Oklahoma State
  10. Syracuse
I don't see many upsets. Georgia beats Tennessee, OSU beats Michigan, Clemson beats Syracuse, UCLA beats Oregon. I'm stopping at CCG week because that seems more FUN.

Imagine Georgia beating Tennessee, Alabama, and Oregon in the same year (in this sim, ranked 6th, 7th, 8th) on their way to the playoff lol. OSU and Clemson are in the playoff. UCLA is in if they beat Oregon the second time. TCU gets left out in this scenario. If upsets happen we are looking at possibly another 2 SEC team playoff. What happens if Bama wins out lol? TN, UGA, BAMA all in the top 5 or 6?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Georgia has looked uninterested. Alabama would have lost by 10, more if Tennessee CBs weren't beating people up and getting injured. Not sure they can keep it up but they are my #1 right now. HOOKER is so smooth.

Mame YO

slings rocks
There is a little bit of looking ahead there tbh I probably should’ve left them in this week’s top 10 if ole miss and syracuse are in there lol. Fair point.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I was just thinking about Bama vs Oregon. On the one hand, I think bama beats Oregon on a neutral field and probably at autzen; on the other, which overall record is stronger? I guess it depends on whether you think Georgia or TN is the best team, right? Who has the best win between UGA and TN / who has the least bad loss between Oregon and Bama? Are we factoring in that Oregon lost 49-3 whereas bama v TN was competitive until the final moments? Any allowances to consider that October Oregon is likely significantly better than September Oregon?

your ranking is interesting because you have TN over UGA but Oregon above Bama.

this will all get worked out on da field since da SEC teams will have to face each other ofc but it’s still an interesting ranking for this week depending on how you value different factors.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
why is everybody so convinced Ohio State is actually going to show up in a CFP game

Mame YO

slings rocks
haha I just got done listening to Klatt's clickbait IS OREGON A CFP CONTENDER? Only if you want to watch them lose to Georgia (again) or Ohio State lol! Anyway, Klatt says if Oregon wins out they should be in the playoff.

He also says PAC>ACC... groundbreaking stuff right there. That take is so HOT I needed oven mitts to type it out. It took me like 10 minutes. Have you ever typed with oven mitts on?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Still waiting for Michigan and tOSU to play a team with a pulse. I mean you can tell they are good bc they blow them out for the most part, but they are playing a bunch of stiffs. Is psu any good? And has osu even played a road game? Lawd.

Mame YO

slings rocks
psu and @DeadMan suck but tOSU is da reel deal imo. Every time I want to hate them and sit down to do some hate watching, they're basically footbaw robots.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Still waiting for Michigan and tOSU to play a team with a pulse. I mean you can tell they are good bc they blow them out for the most part, but they are playing a bunch of stiffs. Is psu any good? And has osu even played a road game? Lawd.

Everybody knows Tennessee has the real cream puff schedule

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Everybody knows Tennessee has the real cream puff schedule
We ain’t even begun! Tennessee will have to beat bammer and Georgia just to have a shot to play bammer again lol. Meanwhile bammer can lose to tn and just beat Georgia and Georgia can lose to tn and then still make the playoffs.

only way tn gets in with a loss to Georgia is if Georgia beats bammer.

assuming tn doesn’t lose to a different team which is entirely possible. I’m not taking shit for granted. Just discussing the fucked disparity.

Last edited:

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
We ain’t even begun! Tennessee will have to beat bammer and Georgia just to have a shot to play bammer again lol. Meanwhile bammer can lose to tn and just beat Georgia and Georgia can lose to tn and then still make the playoffs.

only way tn gets in with a loss to Georgia is if Georgia beats bammer.

assuming tn doesn’t lost to a different team which is entirely possible. I’m not taking shit for granted. Just discussing the fucked disparity.

win-major-league.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
ESPN looking for 3 SEC teams in the playoff with this
Clownzano style paragraph.

so then what?

At No. 7, LSU is exactly where it was expected to be -- the committee's highest-ranked two-loss team, but still behind No. 5 Tennessee because of the Oct. 8 head-to-head result. That doesn't mean, though, that two-loss LSU can't or won't move up. If the Tigers somehow run the table and beat Georgia to win the SEC, they would likely become the first two-loss team in the CFP. Then the selection committee would also have a 12-1 Georgia team to consider as the SEC runner-up, and the 11-1 Vols who hammered the SEC champs 40-13 in Baton Rouge during the regular season.

So then what?

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lsu won’t beat Georgia. Jayden not ready for that smoke.

Would have to hope for them to come out flat like the Missouri game. If we make it to the SEC title game I won’t hold out much hope, but I’ve been overly pessimistic most of the season so who knows.