• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

#cawlidgehawkey

ebarws6

stAy
sup bitches

discuss

fuck BU

5b85ca45b9ce6b47dcf76058066eba72.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I figured it was goblue but I agree

bobashabiniu

in its own fifa coins right and also a great partner to the PS " But arguably the http://www.mmogface.com/ most troubling section of the interview sees the director discussing how he thinks customers view the device Compared to the PlayStation the Vita has had a higher percentage of games bought digitally since it was first launched ” Gara continued "It s interesting and it demonstrates how many people look at it as the iPod of handheld gaming More Vita games are still consumed through physical game cards than they are through digital but things are increasingly moving the other way "We would argue that this assessment is perhaps a touch ill advised To be blunt we think that the general population probably just

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
UMD swept Minnesota this weekend and have moved up to #8 in the nation. Atmosphere was awesome on Saturday.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Harvard is my team in this sport and their only loss so far came against the scumbags from Yale. Get bent tonight, Bentley.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Love it...UNO storms back from 3-0 to beat Denver 5-4. One of the funnest games I've ever been at. I don't know how the hell UNO is doing it this year...our team is 90% underclassman and our starting goalie (our strongest asset) has missed all but 1 period of the last 5 games. We almost always give up the first goal....Yet, somehow we are 13-5-3 and #5 in the PWR

http://www.nchc.tv/nchc/video/nchc-denver-vs-omaha-highlights---1-9-15

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Michigan's last four games

7-5 over Minnesota
10-6 over Ohio State
7-4 over Wisconsin
6-0 over Wisconsin

not gonna win the title but damn are they fun to watch.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I hate EP but that top goal was dirty. The Duluth East goal was awesome too because it clinched the victory over Edina, making everyone in Minnesota love them.

ebarws6

stAy
BC knocked out early again in the Hockey East tourney, this time by Vermont. They should still make it into field of 16, but if anyone not named BU wins the Hockey East it would be more difficult.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
UNO takes on Harvard tomorrow in the first round of the NCAA tournament. I am not getting my hopes up because they haven't played well the last two months, but they are in a winnable region. I don't know much about Harvard, but I do feel that UNO has played a much tougher schedule in the NCHC and I am hoping that will pay off rather than make us worn down.

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
Wow, UNO beats Harvard 4-1 after surviving a 3rd period onslaught and getting 2 empty netters...Meanwhile, the #16 seed RIT upsets the #1 overall seed Mankato...UNO plays RIT for the midwest regional final and a berth in the frozen four tomorrow. Holy shit! First ever NCAA tourney win for the 20 year old program and a chance to go to the frozen four!

All of the "experts" at CHN predicted Harvard of Mankato to win the regional...haha

bighuskermav

Mod Alumni
This is amazing...watched the game with a bunch of fellow UNO fans at a local theater that projected the game on their huge screen in their biggest auditorium. This is the greatest day in the history of UNO's hockey program, and they have a reasonable shot of winning the whole damn thing too. How epic would a final of North Dakota/UNO be?

Shipping up to Boston!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Overtime hockey in the tournament is not good for my blood pressure. Neither is regulation hockey in the tournament, but overtime is on another level.

goblue96

Overtime hockey in the tournament is not good for my blood pressure. Neither is regulation hockey in the tournament, but overtime is on another level.

The blood pressure meds help me. So did the proper outcome.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
UMD beat defending champs Providence in double OT, pissed I had to work so I couldn't watch the game. UMD is incredibly hot right now, I can see them making a deep run if everything goes right.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
UMD beat defending champs Providence in double OT, pissed I had to work so I couldn't watch the game. UMD is incredibly hot right now, I can see them making a deep run if everything goes right.

Every tournament game is basically a weighted coin flip, so you could say this about almost any team in the field.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Every tournament game is basically a weighted coin flip, so you could say this about almost any team in the field.
True, but I think the confidence of winning 9 of your last 10 can definitely make a difference in the high pressure situations of the tourney

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
@adchester

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

BC has honestly been playing like shit lately but anything can happen
GG. That was tough to watch. UMD honestly seemed like they were playing better at the start, but BC capitalized on their chances and didn't make any mistakes.

Edit: Holy shit, almost spoke too soon! Still a tough loss, I think this score reflects the game better though.

Last edited:

ebarws6

stAy
Wow the last half of the third period

vB5cjgG.gif

But yeah UMD seemed like they were playing their game for much of the time but BC capitalized on its opportunities and Demko was pretty dope as per usual. Good game overall, and on another note it was awesome to see BU get their shit pushed in. Wish I could go down to Tampa but that's not happening haha

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I can't believe the frozen four is in Tampa. There's going to be about 5 people in attendance.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
@adchester

How good is Kaskisuo?
He's legit. He was a pretty late bloomer and went to the NAHL unknown and then was the best goalie in the league for a year. At UMD he's been very good, 2.30 GAA last year, 1.92 this year. 91% save percentage both seasons. These stats are especially impressive as UMD plays one of the toughest schedules in the NCAA.

I think he will be good, but he also had a pretty good team in front of him both years.

I was in attendance for this game and it was sick:

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
College hockey is back bitches. (For the 5 of you that care)

#6 UMD is up 2-0 on #17 Michigan Tech in the 1st period. Hoping for a frozen four run from UMD this year, they have a solid squad.

Last edited:

goblue96

College is back bitches. (For the 5 of you that care)

#6 UMD is up 2-0 on #17 Michigan Tech in the 1st period. Hoping for a frozen four run from UMD this year, they have a solid squad.

Looking forward to going to the #11 Michigan game at Dartmouth at the end of the month. Get to dust off my Marty Turco jersey. :)

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
College hockey is back bitches. (For the 5 of you that care)

A bunch of my friends here in CR went to Michigan Tech, haha. F'in engineers...