• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

ZackMills

Have mercy
FVfolnTVsAYFpK6

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
So assuming Auburn wins here, Notre Dame is the only non-SEC team left. It's much more fun when there's some interesting teams in, so that stinks.

I will say Tennessee's season is all the more impressive (and the collapse is even funnier) with how the SEC has been playing since the Regionals. The SEC was supposed to be "down" this year and that was used to excuse UT's season.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Mississippi State obliterated the previous record last year and it went viral so now it's a thing with SEC schools, mainly. Jell-O shots just mean more there, I guess.

Bruce Wayne

So assuming Auburn wins here, Notre Dame is the only non-SEC team left. It's much more fun when there's some interesting teams in, so that stinks.

I will say Tennessee's season is all the more impressive (and the collapse is even funnier) with how the SEC has been playing since the Regionals. The SEC was supposed to be "down" this year and that was used to excuse UT's season.

OU is still in it or are we already counting them as an SEC team?