• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Community Liaisons

osick87

Community Liaison
Hello All
Just thought we would explain what we thought that fancy purple banner on @Reel , @Travis7401 and @worst2first means for you guys and for us.

• Being intermediaries between the community and the Mods.
  • Addressing issues that there might be, bringing suggestions from members for board improvements, and giving Mods a feel for where the community is going.
  • Acting as arbitrators between members if a conflict arises.
  • Whatever the community feels we should be.
This role is still up for interpretation so let us know what you think. If you guys think there are other uses for us to serve the community, let us know. We’re here for you guys. Also this position is rotation based so you guys will take over down the road. Except Reel’s spot. Affirmative Action being what it is.

Reactions: cmq

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I have posted pics of my womenz and my luxurious condo. I have discussed purchasing a 2014 CLA Mercedes Benz on more than one occasion. Is this not enough to earn me pleighboi status?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Machines were, it may be said, the weapon employed by the capitalist to quell the revolt of specialized labor. - Mame Marx

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
What happens if a user has a problem with a liaison? Like, for example, if Travis Sucks Dick comes back. Who arbitrates that fight? Surely it can't be fellow liaisons. They'd be biased in favor of Travis Sucks Dick.
Jihah.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
To me, if you have a problem with me making fun of your gramm-ur or with Reel threatening to punch you in the face, you can always turn to a different liaison or a moderator. I think if the community in general has a problem with a particular liaison, they should make it known. We want to represent the community's interests, and if the community doesn't feel represented then changes need to be made.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

What happens if a user has a problem with a liaison? Like, for example, if Travis Sucks Dick comes back. Who arbitrates that fight? Surely it can't be fellow liaisons. They'd be biased in favor of Travis Sucks Dick.

This is such a lawyer brained thing to think about

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

jdlikewhoa

All conflicts mediated should include a calf measuring contest. I feel confident in my chances unless an issue with Travis were to arise. That might be a push.

Reel and chief would be at a significant disadvantage against the clears

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
One of my calves is significantly larger than the other, what to do?

Also, I reject this method of arbitration, because I think fluff could come back and rule over everyone.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
By the way, I have a problem with Osick because he's Canadian. And a ponce, but it's more the Canadian thing at this moment.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I'm still angry that Mod Alumni banner wasn't done in pink.

Liasons, can you talk to King Kella and Emperor Q and make that happen?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Also, I only see the preview of that mock Travis's dating profile and he's obviously a Jake Turkey at best. If homeboy wants to take my name, he's gonna need to strut harder.

cmq

Neo
Operations
I'm still angry that Mod Alumni banner wasn't done in pink.

Liasons, can you talk to King Kella and Emperor Q and make that happen?
It's the pinkest option available in the defaults. I can try to make it more pink with some custom CSS if it's that important to you, but it already looks pretty pink to me.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
It's the pinkest option available in the defaults. I can try to make it more pink with some custom CSS if it's that important to you, but it already looks pretty pink to me.

:laughing: It's not that important. If there was a default obnoxious bubble gum pink or something, I'd vote for that. But I don't need you to put in any actual work.

But that seriously looks pink to you guys? Maybe my monitor is fucked up, because it looks like pale white guy skin color to me. You know, like that light peach crayon in the crayola box that you'd always use to color white kids in your coloring book?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It looks peach-ish pink to me. Certainly a color Hachiko would utilize frequently in his dynasty.

It's more pony on the far right than pony 2nd from the right

ponyconv1.png

these things are important

I believe TM is hoping for something like Pony on the far left

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's like neon pink. Ur monitor is fucked.

jdlikewhoa

:laughing: It's not that important. If there was a default obnoxious bubble gum pink or something, I'd vote for that. But I don't need you to put in any actual work.

But that seriously looks pink to you guys? Maybe my monitor is fucked up, because it looks like pale white guy skin color to me. You know, like that light peach crayon in the crayola box that you'd always use to color white kids in your coloring book?

To me, it looks blue to me.