• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

coogrfan

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I wonder what happened to White Pony. He was the first unapologetically unhappily married guy I met as an adult. It wasn't just sitcom dad jokes about the ol' ball and chain either he was legit miserable! When I got engaged he told me I might as well start jerking off in the shower to practice for marriage.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I know the MWC is doing this because they are upset with SDSU. But I think they made the wrong move. They should have said, OK. It's not an official letter. Then when SDSU finally does officially want to go, you've got them for the higher payout. As it is, if you truly are saying they have formally announced they are leaving, then they only have to pay the smaller payout because they gave enough notice.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I know the MWC is doing this because they are upset with SDSU. But I think they made the wrong move. They should have said, OK. It's not an official letter. Then when SDSU finally does officially want to go, you've got them for the higher payout. As it is, if you truly are saying they have formally announced they are leaving, then they only have to pay the smaller payout because they gave enough notice.
I don’t think that’s the jist of the financial details. To me it reads like they didn’t give them their TV money as a down payment on leaving, and they want the rest before June 30th, 2024