• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference USA discussion

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Conference set-up

East
Arkansas State - 2 star, 75 OVR (@bruin228)
Army 2 star, 77 OVR (available)
FIU - 2 star, 75 OVR (available)
MTSU - 2 star, 75 OVR
Navy - 2 star, 75 OVR (available)
Troy - 2 star, 74 OVR (@RamesuThe1)

West
Air Force - 2 star, 74 OVR (@fonzilla)
Tulane - 2 star, 74 OVR (available)
Tulsa - 2 star, 75 OVR (@JSU Zack)
ULL - 2 star, 79 OVR (@Flanntastic)
ULM - 1 star, 75 OVR (available)
UTEP - 1 star, 74 OVR (@NavyHog)

Sliders (all Heisman)

offsides 58
false start 58
holding 54
Facemask 55
PI 80
KR/PR Interference 50
clipping 50
int grounding 75
rough passer 55

user/CPU
QB ACC 5/30
pass blk 30/30
run blk
WR Cth 40/40
RB abl 40/45
pass cov 70/60
INTs 50/40
rush d 55/50
tackling 50/50
fg pwr 25/40
fg ACC 15/50
punt pwr 40/55
punt ACC 40/55
ko pwr 45/50

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If you can set me up with a bye Week 1, that'd be great. I'll be out of town until Monday starting tomorrow

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[I'm going ote="JSU Zack, post: 61921, member: 50"]How much can we upgrade recruiting?[/quote]

I'm going to cap it at 12, but you start out with 2.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
You have to accept invites on the console, right? If so, I won't be able to join until Sunday night. I decided to stay at my parent's place for Mother's Day. If y'all can delay an extra day, I would appreciate it.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
You have to accept invites on the console, right? If so, I won't be able to join until Sunday night. I decided to stay at my parent's place for Mother's Day. If y'all can delay an extra day, I would appreciate it.

No problem.

We will start the season as soon as you join and do your pre-season stuff as long as it is truly Sunday night. I would like to kick off NLT Monday morning.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I had some last minute travel pop-up for next week. I will transfer commish sometime before I leave on Sunday (be gone approx a week).

@bruin228 can you take over as commish until I get back. If so I need the following done:

1) Make out schedules. Everyone has 9 conference and 3 non-conference games. The way I was going to do it was since we are lower profile teams was to make it 2 road and 1 home conference games. Try to schedule them like you would like to see with a regional flavor. For instance make Arkansas play Arkansas State, have MTSU play Tennessee, etc. One important note is once you complete the schedules you must advance from the console. If you advance from the CPU the schedules won't save.

2) Give me byes the first 2 weeks if you can.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I had some last minute travel pop-up for next week. I will transfer commish sometime before I leave on Sunday (be gone approx a week).

@bruin228 can you take over as commish until I get back. If so I need the following done:

1) Make out schedules. Everyone has 9 conference and 3 non-conference games. The way I was going to do it was since we are lower profile teams was to make it 2 road and 1 home conference games. Try to schedule them like you would like to see with a regional flavor. For instance make Arkansas play Arkansas State, have MTSU play Tennessee, etc. One important note is once you complete the schedules you must advance from the console. If you advance from the CPU the schedules won't save.

2) Give me byes the first 2 weeks if you can.

Will be out of town until Monday so I can do it then?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@bruin228

Monday is fine. If anyone wants to join between now and Monday when the season kicks off try to steer them towards the teams that are available in the East to make the conference even. However, if they really want someone in the other division that is okay too. Not sure when I will transfer commish, but it will be between now and Sunday.

fonzilla

Green. Air Force wins 28-21 with a ball control win. 21 min to 9 min disparity between the two teams. First game I ever played where their were no turnovers by either team.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
South Carolina 48
Arkansas State 31

I had 28 points in the first half and was winning by a TD and getting the ball back to start the 2nd. I guess Spurrier made some really impassioned speech at halftime because they outscored me 27-3 in the 2nd half and picked me off 3 times.

The team looks pretty good overall though.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I'm going to advance a little bit after 10 (going to see the new Spider-Man now) just to make sure everyone can get their recruiting in if they need to.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Navy's (the school) stats against me/UTEP:

Rushing: 40-551 yds

QB: 17-173 (2 TDs)
TB: 13-189 (2 TDs)
FB: 6-142 (TD)
QB2: 2-20 (TD)

Passing: 4-6-70yds (TD). 44 yds coming on last second Hail Mary that was tackled on the 1 yd line.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Navy's (the school) stats against me/UTEP:

Rushing: 40-551 yds

QB: 17-173 (2 TDs)
TB: 13-189 (2 TDs)
FB: 6-142 (TD)
QB2: 2-20 (TD)

Passing: 4-6-70yds (TD). 44 yds coming on last second Hail Mary that was tackled on the 1 yd line.

How many of those yards were off big runs? I got may 150 of my rushing yards on 3 runs last night.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
How many of those yards were off big runs? I got may 150 of my rushing yards on 3 runs last night.

It felt like all of them were. More than once I failed the user tackle due to the fact that I'm used to playing with much faster players. I would take a wrong angle and then they were off to the races. My game against ASU was much better although I still give up 30 points.

fonzilla

Green. I beat Okie St..... Barely. Their rb morphed into Jerome Bettis bouncing off of tiny white defenders and scoring 80 yd tds.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
It felt like all of them were. More than once I failed the user tackle due to the fact that I'm used to playing with much faster players. I would take a wrong angle and then they were off to the races. My game against ASU was much better although I still give up 30 points.

I had the same issue. Rice would run a stretch play and turn the corner. My guys had a hard time tackling too. May have to swap to conservative on my D settings.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How bad depth was for me: when my starting HB went down midseason, my SS became my 2nd RB. He finished the season with 37 carries for 182 yards and 6 TDs. I also saw my starting FS come in and catch a pass in the Sugar Bowl.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The Conference USA historical file/awards is up to date for the inaugural season. The big winner taking the Coach of the Year and Player of the Year is @bruin228 with the BCS Sugar Bowl champion Arkansas State and Fredi Knighten.

Should be a fun 2nd season with everyone fairly even and hopefully the Tulsa team will have their coach @JSU Zack for the entire season. I know UTEP's coach is looking forward to that game.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Sorry I was MIA for such an extended period of time. Should be good to go from now on. No life changing events for a while.