• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference USA discussion

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Baylor scored over 63 points 5 times last year.

I don't stat pad. In the game against Nevada, I scored twice with my 2nd team offense and scored once on a punt return. They were just horrible. I don't see why I or anyone else should be penalized for the CPU being awful.

fonzilla

I don't have a problem with your 2nd or 3rd string scoring points in the 3rd or 4th qtr. Just if it's your starting QB and such.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That's all I'm saying, I don't like having to dance around scoring with my 2nd string O in

Let me let my inner Leach out

RamesuThe1

That's all I'm saying, I don't like having to dance around scoring with my 2nd string O in

Let me let my inner Leach out
Not saying you do stat pad but it's a small concession we all make to ensure we don't get a bunch of guys throwing for 800 yards and 9 td's in a game

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
East

Navy
Arkansas State
Troy
NIU
UCF
ECU

West

UTEP
ULL
Air Force
Houston
SMU
ULM

Good?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Going through the Coaching Carousel and it's not letting me turn down the UGA job for @NavyHog

Does anyone know how to fix this? The only option I get is Force to New Position or Cancel. I know last year, there was a "Force to Keep Job" or whatever selection

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Going through the Coaching Carousel and it's not letting me turn down the UGA job for @NavyHog

Does anyone know how to fix this? The only option I get is Force to New Position or Cancel. I know last year, there was a "Force to Keep Job" or whatever selection

That's weird, I wonder if it is because he is auto and the game is treating him as a CPU team? Can you take him off auto and try?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That's weird, I wonder if it is because he is auto and the game is treating him as a CPU team? Can you take him off auto and try?

It doesn't have him on auto anymore. It may have something to do with contracts expiring. Everyone has their team logo next to their name except Ram and Navy. Looking at the carousel, Ram's contract has expired but Troy is offering him a re-extention. Maybe UTEP didn't offer Navy back?

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
It doesn't have him on auto anymore. It may have something to do with contracts expiring. Everyone has their team logo next to their name except Ram and Navy. Looking at the carousel, Ram's contract has expired but Troy is offering him a re-extention. Maybe UTEP didn't offer Navy back?

That could be it, what happens if you just don't accept the job and advance? Would it keep him there? Or can you not even skip it?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That could be it, what happens if you just don't accept the job and advance? Would it keep him there? Or can you not even skip it?

No, if I hit advance to the next stage, it still makes me choose between forcing him to go to UGA or canceling. It also may screw things up worse since Navy is only the 2nd guy up, so other people could end up at new schools.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
No, if I hit advance to the next stage, it still makes me choose between forcing him to go to UGA or canceling. It also may screw things up worse since Navy is only the 2nd guy up, so other people could end up at new schools.

Well shit. I guess just force him to UGA and when Navy is back, he'll have to be removed and added back as UTEP. That sucks.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
According to this, http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football/511079-force-contract-pick.html

"there's no override option if they don't have a current contract. One of our guys got fired... so the only thing we could do was boot him and re-invite him."

so since Ram and Navy don't have contracts, I can't do anything about it. I'll have to kick Navy and re-invite him.

This is definitely it. I had no option for "Force to Keep Job" for Navy or Ram but when I got to you Husker, it let me force you to stay at NIU.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
This is definitely it. I had no option for "Force to Keep Job" for Navy or Ram but when I got to you Husker, it let me force you to stay at NIU.

Ram still ended up at Troy because he was offered a contract though right? Crazy that UTEP wouldn't keep Navy lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ram still ended up at Troy because he was offered a contract though right? Crazy that UTEP wouldn't keep Navy lol.

Yeah, both Flann and Ram were offered new extensions. Either Navy wasn't or the Georgia job took precedent? I'm not really sure.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, both Flann and Ram were offered new extensions. Either Navy wasn't or the Georgia job took precedent? I'm not really sure.

I'm guessing he wasn't offered the job, had there been an offer I think you would have had the option to keep him there. I wonder what my contract situation is, I know I have like 100% job security.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Ouch, Navy got replaced by Mike Yurcich even though both his offensive and defensive coordinators received extensions. Certainly there are rumors of improper benefits to players and UTEP wanted to quietly let Navy go without fanfare.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
1. Retire from dynasty
2. Delete the dynasty file from hard drive
3. Commish changes starting level
4. Commish toggles timesaver switch(from off to on or vice versa) and a couple other OD changes
5. Commish advances week
6. Commish invites you back

@Walter323 @bruin228 Next time walter or @LEGEND has a bye try this. I say bye because their results are thrown if they retire prior to advance.

@LEGEND do steps 1-2, then do steps 5-6 after the advance.

In summary you wouldn't be able to play with the Bearcats until next week. This is not guaranteed to work, but it's the only thing I know to do.