• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Draft Day 2088

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Damn that SP that Tankee got with the pick I traded him... Can't believe a guy like that was still there outside the top 10.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Damn that SP that Tankee got with the pick I traded him... Can't believe a guy like that was still there outside the top 10.

Only because I had to change my pick after discovering I couldn't afford him....

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Only because I had to change my pick after discovering I couldn't afford him....

Almost took that SP but the Ean Desmond SS/RP was too good of a gamble for me to pass on. Look forward ma’pick becoming a broken down bum that never makes it out of A and Tankees guy becoming a HOAGer.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Almost took that SP but the Ean Desmond SS/RP was too good of a gamble for me to pass on. Look forward ma’pick becoming a broken down bum that never makes it out of A and Tankees guy becoming a HOAGer.

Yep. He was also one of my main targets.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You could tho...

I've been in this mess before though. I have 9m, and need to sign my other picks. I'm over budget due to a shitty performance and if I go over, my owner isn't going to give me a penny. He had hard signing so he wouldn't have accepted much less.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I've been in this mess before though. I have 9m, and need to sign my other picks. I'm over budget due to a shitty performance and if I go over, my owner isn't going to give me a penny. He had hard signing so he wouldn't have accepted much less.
Like I said if you picked slot from then on you could have.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Ah yeah. Just worked you out @Orlando - I could have gone over budget if the rest of my picks were slot or under.... Good to know for the future when I don't panic and fuck it up. Mind you, it doesn't really make a difference as I will never win at this game.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah once you hit your budget you can still offer slot even if you have no money. Just something to keep in mind.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
@bruin @bruin228

tumblr_inline_mqeqb7ebTF1qz4rgp.gif