• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Draft Time

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Once comp picks get bah-leted, would the draft O be so kind as to make these changes:

Cairo 1st and 3rd to UK
LRM 3rd to LV

NML

Well there’s plenty of good players left, which is why I want multiple picks instead of just one

Wolfman21

if there was a difference maker that was gonna be there at 5, i'd offer you my first this year, my 2nd this year and my 1st next year. However, the draft pool that i'm lookin at...the player i'd get at 5 won't be much better than the player i'll get at 14

Wolfman21

That was before he got injured 3 seasons in a row. He put up a 4+ war season before his injuries. Even his shell puts up 2+ war seasons.

That guy may end up being better. His ratings remind me alot of landeiros

NML

That’s why I wasn’t sure what draft you were looking at haha

Still a GOAT bat left, but I’ve sworn off TROG bats

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Hasn’t wolf been preaching that Landeiro is the GOAT for like a decade now?

This dude is better

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_5931.html

@jdlikewhoa

Better at being the worst person in ur clubhouse!

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Works hard, but rarely puts in extra work.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}High: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Low: Leader, Loyalty, Intelligence{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

NML

Better at being the worst person in ur clubhouse!

[xtable=border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|172x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th=colspan:2}PERSONALITY{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Works hard, but rarely puts in extra work.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Personality Class: Unknown{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}High: Greed{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Low: Leader, Loyalty, Intelligence{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Definitely the worst description ever

Wolfman21

no trolling, im serious. My scout doesn't have his ratings, offensively or defensively, on par with Landeiro. I draft guys in the 2nd round every year as good as him.

now if OSA is right and my scout is wrong, which doesn't happen a ton...then he may reach landeiro status

NML

no trolling, im serious. My scout doesn't have his ratings, offensively or defensively, on par with Landeiro. I draft guys in the 2nd round every year as good as him.

now if OSA is right and my scout is wrong, which doesn't happen a ton...then he may reach landeiro status

I’ll quit if you post a screenshot with ur scouts ratings and they aren’t a first round grade

He’s a ++ glove with ++ speed and an above average bat and at a premium position

Even with -10 in EVERY batting rating, he’s still a low end first round grade

Wolfman21

I’ll quit if you post a screenshot with ur scouts ratings and they aren’t a first round grade

He’s a ++ glove with ++ speed and an above average bat and at a premium position

Even with -10 in EVERY batting rating, he’s still a low end first round grade

you had me til that last line. If he had -10 in every batting rating, hed be a 13th round otto ticket

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's nice that he is basically fully developed. I like Music Man's take on him more than OSA. He hit really well in college too. Depending on what you value he could be a first rounder. Probably falls 15-30 for me.

NML

It's nice that he is basically fully developed. I like Music Man's take on him more than OSA. He hit really well in college too. Depending on what you value he could be a first rounder. Probably falls 15-30 for me.

I guess I’m playing a different game than everyone. 55/55/60 bat with 80 rating in center with 75/75/80 speed and 6.2 WARS WON in college.

30th best player in the draft

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I guess I’m playing a different game than everyone. 55/55/60 bat with 80 rating in center with 75/75/80 speed and 6.2 WARS WON in college.

30th best player in the draft
I don't like his bat that much, but Music Man has it as more complete than OSA, like 55/50/50 or something. OSA has his eye at 40. Does your scout really have him at 60 eye? Music Man also isn't as high on his D or speed, but it's still really good regardless. If @Wolfman21 trusts his scout, i can see why he doesn't like him.

I also said 15 to 30. I haven't looked at the class really. He could be 15th too :laughing: my take wasn't negative BTW. I think he is a good prospect. We are allowed to value different things.

NML

I meant contact/gap/power.

I can definitely see him not in the top 5 - seeing as he was 5th overall. I have a hard time seeing him at 15th doe - even if you give little to no value to running/defense

Wolfman21

I don't like his bat that much, but Music Man has it as more complete than OSA, like 55/50/50 or something. OSA has his eye at 40. Does your scout really have him at 60 eye? Music Man also isn't as high on his D or speed, but it's still really good regardless. If @Wolfman21 trusts his scout, i can see why he doesn't like him.

I also said 15 to 30. I haven't looked at the class really. He could be 15th too :laughing: my take wasn't negative BTW. I think he is a good prospect. We are allowed to value different things.

lol, my scout has him much worse than music man. 50 contact, 45 power, 40 eye...all fully developed

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I think the bat gets him down to 15 for me, but maybe this draft sucks. At 55/55/60 I can understand taking him higher. He is more of a needs player for me and I have a player a lot like him in Lu.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Mah new scout, Tony Perez, thinks he's a 50/50/50/45/55 with 75/75/70 in the OF. I'd put him on par with Hatfield; somewhere around 10-15 in the first round thanks to the elite glove.