• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

eric-andre-eric-balfour.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
Blazers are a half game behind Utah and in sole possession of 2nd in the west, while also already owning the tiebreaker against the suns.

It feels like 1-7 could be in almost any order by the end of the season but the blazers have a really good shot at a top 4 seed. I was not expecting this at all.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that's so dumb

wizards cherry blossom stuff is awesome.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think that raper lawsuit kept a lid on the Kobes

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Blazers are a half game behind Utah and in sole possession of 2nd in the west, while also already owning the tiebreaker against the suns.

It feels like 1-7 could be in almost any order by the end of the season but the blazers have a really good shot at a top 4 seed. I was not expecting this at all.
Jerami Grant is the truth

Mame YO

slings rocks
@Dr. Shats Basoon @sayo say the blazers are still doing pretty good near the trade deadline. Do you push your chips in for the big piece? If so, who do you think is available?

BE recently ran an article pooping on Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant rumors. I don't see a lot of obvious fits but I still don't like Simons on the same roster as Lillard. But I think the better point of that argument is that the Blazers have some decent trade chips to make something happen if they choose to go for it, for once.

OR are they going to ignore Lillard's timeline entirely and continue to bide their time and collect young assets for a future Simons+Sharpe backcourt?

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
@Dr. Shats Basoon @sayo say the blazers are still doing pretty good near the trade deadline. Do you push your chips in for the big piece? If so, who do you think is available?

BE recently ran an article pooping on Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant rumors. I don't see a lot of obvious fits but I still don't like Simons on the same roster as Lillard. But I think the better point of that argument is that the Blazers have some decent trade chips to make something happen if they choose to go for it, for once.

OR are they going to ignore Lillard's timeline entirely and continue to bide their time and collect young assets for a future Simons+Sharpe backcourt?

If they are at the top of the standings come playoff time I’d definitely want to make a move for a top 10 SF/PF/C if they can do it without giving up Ant, Lillard or Grant. I’m curious to see how they hold up over the next few months when Gary Payton gets healthy.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was at NUGGZ-KNICKS last night. Watching some gen z dork in a Daniel Jones jersey flex as Randle pwnt us down the stretch was something else, lemme tell you.

No Jokic obviously so not gonna flip out about the implications of a November loss considering that fact but goddamn MPJ is frustrating. If he's not hitting his shot he completely loses focus on the game in all facets, some of those rebounding attempts yesterday would just horrid half ass horse shit. Jokic being out I was hoping to see him step up since Murray clearly is not ready. Watching our offense without Jokic facilitating is just terrible in general to be fair.

And jesus can we just cut DeAndre Jordan, dude is a fucking statue I saw Payton Pritchard take 4 rebounds from this dipshit. Nnaji is definitely better idk why Malone hates him

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
What was even funnier was the Eastern European Knicks fan waving his giant flag shouting random Jay Z adlibs walking the stairs towards the exits. People were frothing at the mouth over a dude who learned English over VEVO

Brick

What was even funnier was the Eastern European Knicks fan waving his giant flag shouting random Jay Z adlibs walking the stairs towards the exits. People were frothing at the mouth over a dude who learned English over VEVO
to be fair this could be any white person from oregon.

Brick

but srsly the difference is oregon raycess af. i saw how hispanics were treated growing up in TEH EUG. over/under 70% people who still call them B or S words. oregon folx having an opinion on black folx is mute point. they completely on the sidelines. a lot of folx there perception of black culture is like halloween level and theyd get their ass kicked in the soof real fast for acting like that. PREHM kid ofc.

Mame YO

slings rocks
but srsly the difference is oregon raycess af. i saw how hispanics were treated growing up in TEH EUG. over/under 70% people who still call them B or S words. oregon folx having an opinion on black folx is mute point. they completely on the sidelines. a lot of folx there perception of black culture is like halloween level and theyd get their ass kicked in the soof real fast for acting like that. PREHM kid ofc.
It is a lot different in Portland and that’s where most of the population is. It’s still white af! There are still raycess morons! The experience I have in Eugene is abnormal compared to my daily life. That’s all I’m saying. The PNW has a pretty serious white supremacy problem and it’s reel. The entire PNW is solidly blue despite these issues though.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Portland and Denver are similar in that the whites are trying way too hard to show you “we’re the good ones!” but still pretty clueless because they only interact with other white people. Hence Mame

i eat on Federal once a week so you know I’m #cultured

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
was laughin and wife asked why
- the blog
explained NUGGZ incident

does he live here? what his name?
- yes. WOOF

is that the guy who stood you up at red rocks?
- no this the guy who barked at @Travis7401 at a CSU game

"i don't know why i even ask"

I have this same experience any time she wants to know what's happening here. I remember the first time ever was back on Flufftopia. She was prying and asking what I was cackling at and I asked if she knew anyone IRL who had never left their home state or gotten on a plane and she wouldn't believe that Utopia had several!