• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

CJ_24

In all of this madness, let us not lose sight of the other fact that Karl-Anthony Tatum, predictably Karl-Anthony Tatum'd. Only contributions down the stretch were the result of two bailout calls

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
In all of this madness, let us not lose sight of the other fact that Karl-Anthony Tatum, predictably Karl-Anthony Tatum'd. Only contributions down the stretch were the result of two bailout calls
Well the heat decided not to let Tatum beat them. Not sure why the Celtics decided to do the same with himmy

CJ_24

Well the heat decided not to let Tatum beat them. Not sure why the Celtics decided to do the same with himmy
I don't give him that much credit. In the fourth quarter, all Karl-Anthony Tatum does is shoot 3s and turn the ball over. He got the line twice on meh calls, otherwise it was either Jack up a 3 or lose the ball. And that's not out of character for him

CJ_24

So many NBA players have no shame whatsoever. It's fucking embarrassing

I believe this statement to be correct. My post and this statement were a response to the play where Smart, essentially, committed a landing area foul on a Butler three, then, after Butler's foot hit his knee, Smart rolled on the ground holding his knee like he tore his acl. . . . Didn't miss a play. Sometimes I fucking hate how NBA players act

Brick

I believe this statement to be correct. My post and this statement were a response to the play where Smart, essentially, committed a landing area foul on a Butler three, then, after Butler's foot hit his knee, Smart rolled on the ground holding his knee like he tore his acl. . . . Didn't miss a play. Sometimes I fucking hate how NBA players act

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
nobody curr about these new money one-time wonders that singlehandedly keep the t-shirt cannon industry in business

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

n3myn99qvf1b1.jpg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
WCF appearances are the BIRTHRIGHT, anything less is a failure, and anything beyond is gravy. Ideally they wouldn't have gone out like that, but oh well. This is probably the greatest day in Colorado sports history, though, right up there with the CU Spring Game this year

bruin

Well, didn’t see the WCF after a 2-10 start and the RUSS disaster. I like AD man, but man when the ERRZZZ need him to get going he fades. Sorry D Lo. WELCOME KYRIE IRVING

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It's probably #10 after the Broncos' super bowl appearances (yes, including the losses) and the Rockies world series loss.

I feel like ROCKTOBER was the greatest MONTH of Colorado sports - but it's kinda hard to pick one moment.

I think my favorite moment was Todd Helton's walkoff homer against the Dodgers that kinda started people WANTING TO BELIEVE... but probably not as many people into it yet...

But I know EVERYONE was watching when ol' Matt Holiday put his CHIN ON THE LINE and was SAFE at home! @pavel with some fuckshit