• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Most games I get those. Atmosphere was great, hopefully I’ll get to a playoff game or 2

evil1

Fully agree. That was a great game (for 3 and a half quarters) and was one of the best non-playoff game atmospheres I've seen.

One odd thing, the camera that feeds the jumbotron must have been on the opposite side of the arena than where I was sitting. As a result, the action on the jumbotron was reverse to the actual action on the court (the action was going left to right on the court but was being shown as going right to left on the screen). That just seemed trippy to me.

evil1

PS - if Denver plays Memphis in the playoffs, they had better mic up Jamal Murray and Dillon Brooks. I would pay just to listen to that back and forth.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 did you go watch ANT poop on the KANGZZ?

I wish. I’ve been looking at tickets and they’ve been kind of absurd since they’re doing well. BRUINDAD and I saw GREEK FREAK @CJ_24 last year for like $30-40. Oh, and Brett Favre.

I might have to torture myself and go see them play the RHUBARB or Jazz or something

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
when you're black, rich, and patronizing establishments where you are 10000% more likely to be a target, yes

which one of these could he easily not be?

evil1

Celtics doing their best to give away any chance at the 1 seed and set up a tough second round match up with Philly.

Step 1 -fuck around
Step 2 -find out

evil1

200w.gif

evil1

Shotgun Willies nightcap?
It really was at Shotgun Willie's

No charges for Ja Morant after investigation into IG Live video
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Ja Morant will not face criminal charges stemming from his Instagram Live video in which he appeared to display a handgun at a nightclub, the Glendale, Colorado, police department announced Wednesday afternoon.

The Glendale police conducted an investigation after being alerted to the video, determining that the incident took place at a strip club called Shotgun Willie's early Saturday morning, hours after Memphis' loss to the Denver Nuggets, but that there "was not enough available evidence to charge anyone with a crime," according to a news release.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Yeah...unfortunately I recognized the décor going there for a bachelor party

But hey, dispensary-titty bar one stop shop. Solid business model. Also pretty sure the Mayor of Glendale owns the joint so it's basically international waters.

CJ_24

I basically agree with this view. KAT seems like kind of a corny dude, but he seems basically harmless. Can be frustrated with him for his dumb fouls, but I don't see a real reason to hate the dude

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah he seems like a solid dude, but his constant complaining for fouls and overall immaturity on the court (not at all off the court though) gets pretty annoying

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Yeah...unfortunately I recognized the décor going there for a bachelor party

But hey, dispensary-titty bar one stop shop. Solid business model. Also pretty sure the Mayor of Glendale owns the joint so it's basically international waters.
Lmao Wuffy living right

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
imagine making millions of dollars a year and your house still has builder grade tile like that, witaf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought any time a bball player hit the deck they were basically dead and had to roll around writhing in pain wasting time