• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@Bmack comin to MENVER for teh finals? @Wuf u aliv3?

I’beginning to tentatively price something stupid …

fll to Las sat ma’panthers at ma’knights (free room ,$500 freeplay $350 for food/bev minimal time to play but who need sleep?)
Las to den sun ma’heat at ya’nugs

return from den is big issue could be pto day or 1am Monday morning redeye and zombie mode at work.

many people are saying this would be a good story

only other chance to do this would be if two game 7’s so low probablitu

alternate theories are don’t be an idiot and just go to local home games

CJ_24

I’beginning to tentatively price something stupid …

fll to Las sat ma’panthers at ma’knights (free room ,$500 freeplay $350 for food/bev minimal time to play but who need sleep?)
Las to den sun ma’heat at ya’nugs

return from den is big issue could be pto day or 1am Monday morning redeye and zombie mode at work.

many people are saying this would be a good story

only other chance to do this would be if two game 7’s so low probablitu

alternate theories are don’t be an idiot and just go to local home games
This sounds like it would be a very bad idea to not do it. Vegas and Denver back-to-back for Lord Stanley's Cup and the NBA Finals? That's the easiest yes out there

Brick

this gotta be the worst team in finals history. who are these bums. zeller and love still in the league lol.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Now I have to fucking go down there Friday. Fucking costly loss. Hopefully some fuckers get discouraged and put up their ticket up for a low low price. I need to sit in A-rod's section again.

CJ_24

Joker can't guard Giannis and Giannis can guard Joker. It ain't fucking rocket science.

Problem is, Milwaukee still would have lost to BUMston