• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

Brick

I earned the NBA thread title shampship. Only regret is moar like LAKERZZZ funeral instead of merely retirement home.

Will the DUBS poop on the league again?
Which sad franchise will let RUSS stat pad?
Will Zion turn into THANOS for the PELS?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi

Kyrie to the Knicks or Lakers is a legit dream come true. Even better than washed CUCK on the ErrRrRrZZzZ.

MAKE IT HAPPEN @Brick

evil1

I'd rather the Errzzzzz live with one more year with the bad RUSS contract than have to deal with multiple years of Kyrie.

doh

They'll trade CUCK in a sign-and-trade for someone or dump him to a desperate team that sends back a bunch of shitty contracts (THE KNICKS). No way Klutch going to let the ERrRrRrRz run it back with CUCK. Wasting a season of LeBron (if he isn't washed yet).

I've never seen a player mentally destroy a fan base, coaching staff and opposing players like Draymond during these Finals :laughing:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

excited-nets.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

excited-nets.gif

"The NBA stands for No Boys Allowed," Pearl said continuing to talk about Holmgren. "And that body scares me. It just does. He goes knee-to-knee with the wrong guy, and he could get broken in half. Therefore at the very top of the draft, I think I got to go with what I know not what could potentially could maybe someday be." Holmgren is 7 foot and 195 pounds.

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

CJ_24

Chet is a bust, right? Lanky white dude who weighs nothing. He's gonna get pushed around all day, no?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Yeah, unless he gets on the Dwight Howard or Giannis steroid treatment and magically bulks up to superhuman levels in 2 years.

doh

Chet will be fine. His defense is totally nuts and he can shoot a bit. At worst, he'll be a good defender who can only shoot corner 3's. Of the 'big 3', he's the most bust proof.

Who TF would want insane Kyrie? Mavs actually might make sense though (Whacko coasts during the season while Luka carries team; shows up for playoffs).

KD gonna get out too. He SHOOK after Steph got a ring.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Chet will be fine. His defense is totally nuts and he can shoot a bit. At worst, he'll be a good defender who can only shoot corner 3's. Of the 'big 3', he's the most bust proof.

I see people say this and even though I watched around 10 of his games this year I had to have missed all the good ones. To me he looks like an above average 7 footer coordination wise, but absolutely brutal body that is impossible to translate to the NBA in his current form.

To say he's the most bust proof means that none of these guys are any good and it also means you have no idea who Banchero is lmao. Banchero is like the ultimate "solid role player is his floor" guy.

doh

I see people say this and even though I watched around 10 of his games this year I had to have missed all the good ones. To me he looks like an above average 7 footer coordination wise, but absolutely brutal body that is impossible to translate to the NBA in his current form.

To say he's the most bust proof means that none of these guys are any good and it also means you have no idea who Banchero is lmao. Banchero is like the ultimate "solid role player is his floor" guy.
Top 3 players are busts all the time. Chet could very well be a giant bust. I just think his defense is going to be good enough that even if he's awful offensively, he'll still have value. Evan Mobley's body isn't that much different than him.

Knicks with the CUM DUMP @Yankee151-style.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Defense against who? What bigs can he guard? What guards can he guard? It would seem his whole value is off ball help defense in the paint that alters shots.

I know I said I wouldn't watch Thudner games if they drafted him but I need to know if I'm crazy or not so I'm interested to see how he does.

doh

Why can't he guard a big? It's not like anyone in the NBA uses a post up and out muscle game anymore.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Chet is a Twink. He will need a year or two to put on weight then he will be fine. Giannis was a Twink at one point too

doh

I'm BART SCOTT for Chet (Stat NerRDdZ sez easy #1) v Paolo (Stat NerDZxZ have in 30s).