• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GIFs time

One thing I noticed is that when we're on the break, everyone tends to converge at the same point. In this case Sayo actually drags the guy who ultimately takes the ball away into the play. If he'd stayed wide that guy wouldn't be there.

This is something that tends to happen no matter who is playing. At some point last night I started trying to stay back on purpose to try and mitigate the crowding.

Same thing again. Winger is crashing into the middle.

giphy.gif

If Red holds wide run 1 of 2 things probably happens

1) CPU defender stays glued to him and Green is in easily on the keeper
2) CPU defender crashes and Red is sent in on the keeper

The only way this ball is intercepted is if they are both crashing toward the same spot. The pass could have been better too, of course, but we can minimize wayward passes by keeping our spacing better to exploit the matchups on defenders too.

Last edited:

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Okay that one I have no other comeback for.

Red should be watching my run and if I'm there he should either be pulling that D man wide or stopping halfway through the run to provide a pass outlet.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah I could look at footage of the last 2 weeks and spend an entire day GIFing instances of it. And we all do it - not in the compliment sandwich way. I mean literally. Anyone playing wide at any time has crashed narrow and blown up a promising attack more times than I can count including myself.

NML

That diagonal run is one we make constantly. Especially with gator dropping deep, it's what we should do.

Just have to communicate/recognize better so both aren't doing it at the same time

Can caw, btw

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not sure I can ever make up for punting that far post cross to the moon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Orlando's outlet pass for that late winner in the last game

VZ88Pdo.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The rare moment when the through ball goes in front of the run, on the correct side without hitting the guy in the heels. I think it was sayo making the run and no one else crashed into him. High five!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yup, and we perfectly split the remaining defender for an easy assist.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm in the heart of Texas until Thursday. Probably no fifa for me until 18