• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17

NML

The game didn't register as played so dunno.

Assuming he didn't glitch (which they are pretty good about catching in WL), he got the loss. It's a bitch that you don't get anything for him quitting though.

I also don't think you should lose a contract and fitness when the game doesn't count.

chibob

Assuming he didn't glitch (which they are pretty good about catching in WL), he got the loss. It's a bitch that you don't get anything for him quitting though.

I also don't think you should lose a contract and fitness when the game doesn't count.

Yeh agreed.

Theres loads of bitch moves on WL. Bronze benching, corner flagging when they have a lead (even at like 60 minutes) etc.

How have you got on? You qualify?

NML

No, I only played about 20 games last weekend because I knew I wouldn't play this time - away for Christmas. I'm only in division four so I'll have to play a qualifying tournament again to get in next week.

I tried bronze benching last week - not really sure if it works. I also like having back up CMs on the bench since I ask so much out of them.

My team is basically as good as it can get. 9 of the 11 spots are as good as they could be. Only changes I would make would be upgrading SBC Giovinco to the SIF Mertens and getting Nainggolan's IF instead of his normal card.

Those are 600k+ coins each doe so I'm not upgrading anytime soon.

Last edited:

JAR201166

So do the midfieders only play defense because that's what I do in pro clubs I'm about done with seasons Unless I can player lock an the ai plays offense

chibob

Watch my goal at 10:40 :nebraskaman:

Also thats an old video that I found saved so I probably played like shit

Video of me getting my ass handed to me...just awful

@JAR201166

Used these as examples of how not to play

Last edited:

JAR201166

I've found something I'm comfortable doing in FIFA receiving through balls or passes to shoot lol I love pro clubs now