• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 19 Starzzz Tournament

NML

Nice pick, Celtic was who I thought I’d get

Never thought y’all let me get Zlatan doe

Galaxy

WE LIVE

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
I didn't think they would last to me. Hard to pass up a team starting Connor McGregor!

Was hard to pass on ibra, but I felt overall Celtic had more evenly distributed players, and I don't think I'm good enough to focus my game through one guy. I felt like I would have had to do that with la.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I didn't think they would last to me. Hard to pass up a team starting Connor McGregor!

Was hard to pass on ibra, but I felt overall Celtic had more evenly distributed players, and I don't think I'm good enough to focus my game through one guy. I felt like I would have had to do that with la.

This dude's a monster with Celtic. I'm uber screwed in this league. But it will be a blast nonetheless.

-YTC

NML

Nah, everyone not named JD has their team. Feel free to switch until you start playing.

I’m around the next couple nights. Out Sunday

Post ur results here and I’ll get a table going

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
who wants LASAGNA tonight? @jar

9dd2e32b-613d-4515-9597-39ba6ad86b8b.jpg

wolverine318

Mod Alumni
Can you guys friend me or post your gamertag. I think pavel and whitey are the only ones I have added as friends on PSN.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I can't remember the last time I actually ate lasagna. I just recently ended a hot dog drought at 11 years 3 weeks.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I actually had a change of plans and am around if any west coast people want to get games in.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Udinese - Copenhagen
1-0
0-2
Two of the ugliest games you’ll ever see. These teams are bad

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Player List:
1. NML - LA Galaxy
2. Kella - Tigres
3. Pavel - Udinese
4. Whitey - Genk
5. Sayo - Toronto
6. Travis - Al Hilal
7. Wolverine - Celtic
8. Kings
9. Orlando - Copenhagen
10. Ebarws6 - Parma

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Has Nice dropped to 3.5? If so I'll switch

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's always been like that. Friendlies usually aren't set by default to online rosters. So guys who are on IR or in super good/shit form irl won't be reflected if you don't pick the online rosters option

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We should probably set a standard for what that setting should be. Either on or off for everyone.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'm here and generally available if anyone wants to run. Hit me up on PS4: whiteyc777

-YTC

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@NML should probably enforce that we're using online rosters.

I'ma just come out and say it, I'm not playing any of my games using offline rosters. Not only can they be modified (@Wooly), but nobody picked their team based on those.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Man how do y'all not know this after playing this game online for like 10 years.

Seasons/H2H is:

• Online rosters
  • Normal game speed
  • 6 minute halves