• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Frozen Four

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Going to Final on Saturday night. Bought a ticket for $25 below face on StubHub this morning. Cheering for our Notorious B1G brethren in Minnesota.

Would have preferred a Minnesota-BC final.

purple112

Go Berzerk
JustinHollGameWinnerMinnesotaUND.gif

ebarws6

stAy
Once BC didn't score after the 5 minute major, the game was over in my mind... then it actually was over 10 seconds later when they gave away a goal for free pretty much.

goblue96

Gophers really drove the ticket price higher on StubHub.

I bought mine on Wednesday night for $74.50 (face value is $99 for upper bowl, $110 for lower bowl)
Thursday morning it was $70.50

Thursday night after the Union win, it drifted to $85
Friday morning after the Gopher win, it moved to $95
Friday afternoon, it moved further to $110 (back above face value)
Now, it's $175 for a single ticket.

Moral of the story, always buy before the semis take place.

goblue96

This will be my fourth Frozen Four final (96, 03, 08, and 14). Second involving the Gophers.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
@adchester Do they know how to play defense in Minny. They look awful. Can't clear the zone. Can't put two passes together.
Tbh, I've watched probably half of the gophers games this year and the two games in the Frozen Four are the two worst games I've seen them play so far. Their D isn't the greatest, but it's better than this. Forwards are really underperforming.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
The Minnesota High School tournament has better announcers than these guys. You don't need to state what NHL team every single player has been drafted by every time they touch the god damn puck. And stop calling them Minny.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This one really hurts since the gophers played so badly. Nowhere near the level they can and have played at before. Not that Union didn't play great, they did, but the gophers really stunk it up.

Chase

Sota got their shit pushed in. Should have went with Rick Pitino coaching from the stands. B1G salute.

goblue96

Gophers looked like shit. However, the view from my seats did not. Not bad for paying $70 on StubHub (Face value was $99)

007_zps6f6599d8.jpg