• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FUT TROG 18

Liam

austria wein and rapid wein players are selling hot right now, check your clubs

Going to assume thats a marquee matchup then?

I know of a bronze player Tom Soares (CM, Wimbledon) sells for like 2.5-3.5k, he only has a few cards on the market at a time but i bought about 10 in last week or so with bids of 1000-1500, i occasionally check for him. I assume theres many more random players out there that are the same though

NML

MM are released Tuesday. I’m not sure if they play next weekend, people could be investing early.

@Travis7401 whats ur approach with BPM? Try and sell everything a few times before keeping in ur club?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MM are released Tuesday. I’m not sure if they play next weekend, people could be investing early.

@Travis7401 whats ur approach with BPM? Try and sell everything a few times before keeping in ur club?

I look at it as an investment... I just send everything to club and then When the SBCs update I just check players in the current SBCs to see if the are worth a ton. I sold several more from liga nos for over 5k each yesterday.

I list duplicates at 150/10k and then the second time at 150/200if they didn’t sell. Then quick sell after that.

Reactions: NML

NML

Started 3-5 on WL. Wasn’t creating anything so I switched to a 4-1-2-1-2 from a 433. Had a better next two games but still lost. Then the switched flipped and I won 8 of 9. Currently at 11-9. Apparently there was some sort of match making issue on Friday so it’s extended until Monday so I’ll have no trouble getting all 40 in.

Liam

Im currently on 51,737, 300 above minimum for elite 2. Im going to leave it another 15 minutes before playing my last game. Im going to play on Pro unless it seems ill need the points from WC. I missed 4 games today, if not wouldve secured it easy. Tried to remote play but had my console settings wrong :sad:

Liam

Just opened my jumbo premium loyalty pack and got Alejandro Gomez, was wanting to try him out so thats decent. In my 2 mega packs for Squad battles i got Werner, Rudiger, Carvalho (Fucking Portuguese boards coming out had me jump to my feet lol) and Gimenez... couldve been better, but will probably get 50k once i sell everything. Probably just piss away my coins anyway, am happy with my team right now barring some IFs id like. Would like to get hold of Marcel Desailly though

chibob

20k on bronze packs and not a single Melbourne player :(

Got a shit tonne of consumables though.

What other marquee matchups of note are there?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
20k on bronze packs and not a single Melbourne player :(

Got a shit tonne of consumables though.

What other marquee matchups of note are there?

Check through your bronze players in Liga NOS and the Russian league since their SBCs just dropped. I made 20k on 4 players from those leagues who just randomly have price fixed BINs.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Finally got a decent pack pull in my reward packs. MORATA, selling for 30k.

Built a Ligue 1 squad with the 650/700 game while all the lazy listings were up on Sunday night. It's so crazy to me you can pick up a ton of players that normally sell for 2k or more for only 700 coins. I snagged about 4-5 additional copies each of Falcao, Pastore, Perrin, Moutinho, Balotelli, Evra, Seri, etc for 700-800 coins to flip.

NML

Currently at 17-12 in WL, had a 14-3 run at one point but I played two too many games last night. I keep struggling at the beginning because I don’t play much online during the week, so I have to relearn all the sweaty through ball defending and not diving in.

With my narrow formation and if I can not waste games at the beginning, I still feel like I can get Elite. Just have to put it all together.

Here’s my team at the moment:

7B283F51-FAC5-4F2E-9931-B98C4171F368.png

Had to cash in my Azpi investment, but still have a Salah OTW and three other IFs on the bench. Don’t think there’s an upgrade I could make outside of Dybala or Chiellini. Having Higuan in the middle is great for the high pressure pubers, he shrugs everybody off.

fiz

iswaycool
I hate that I downloaded imgur just to share th
yEzTUNI.png
is
3rddP

jdlikewhoa

46fd17b1c64726aaea481868bb5ddb23.jpg

Had been rolling with an all Polish squad sans Lewandowski while I saved and bronze packed my way to enough to buy him on the transfer market.

I didn’t pay much attention to FUT Tuesday and Wednesday so I missed the window to buy him before the IF hit, so I went ahead and changed directions to this squad after picking up an OTW Morata.

I’d been struggling to win Squad Battles on Semi-pro with the old squad. With this one, I bounce between Pro for the hard teams and Legendary for the avg ones. Such a significant difference in quality. And Morata is stupid good.

jdlikewhoa

2679d67f1c337a098f62d20b9e1ab5fe.jpg

Accidentally bought one of those Electrum packs and ended up making the coin back and then some with just these two

Cane3131

I never use fitness cards so I rotated between these 2 teams for the WL, finished 29-11.
Simon was my favorite silver player last year so I built a team around him and he's great again, speed/5 star weak foot/4 star skills. I lost to a few super teams and a few 90th minutes goals but I was happy with 29 wins. I'm sure I won't get anything good in packs as usual.

I built an expensive team but I have more fun using random cheap teams so I'm sticking with that for now.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: fiz

chibob

Did the Marquee matchups and got an electrum pack with fuck all in it.

Think the best player was Alex Telles.

Pack luck is garbage this year. Except for my DeGea.

Liam

Holy fuck. Fuck Nani. Just packed that cunt. Like being punched in the gut by tyson.

Next pack i got Alex Sandro, so i feel a little better lol

NML

Was just thinking I don’t like this one haha. Icardi was great for me in 17 but I played way differently in 18. Don’t need to upgrade striker so a bit of a bust for my team.

I’ll probably invest in Zaha and Gabriel Jesus doe

Liam

Was just thinking I don’t like this one haha. Icardi was great for me in 17 but I played way differently in 18. Don’t need to upgrade striker so a bit of a bust for my team.

I’ll probably invest in Zaha and Gabriel Jesus doe

I think its more amazing for EA's pockets, but theres certainly a large chunk of players who people will want, i bought £50 worth of PSN cards just now at a discount, will open some promos at some point

NML

If ur wanting to open packs, I'd recommend doing an offline draft on beginner/semi-pro. Guaranteed four wins, which will probably net you 2k back right away, and then ur rewards will be way better than you'd get just buying packs.

If ur good, do online. But you really need at least two wins for it to be worth it.

Liam

Wait, so there is an offline draft mode? I must be blind because i looked for it before and didnt see a thing

holy fuck i just checked again, confirmed im blind as shit

Liam

I didnt even notice that offline draft one as the only thing i look at on that tab is Squad Battles and SBCs lol.

Just picked up IF Icardi for 159k. He'll probably drop, but i dont care. Just want to use him, dont think i can afford IF Immobile right now, so will likely be getting IF Ghoulam to replace Mario Rui.

Liam

The Immobile could be under the radar amazing for a little bit. Was watching a guy on twitch and he said if you stick Engine or something on it, the sprint speed will be like 92 and other stats are outrageous too.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Generally, about a week after they are released is optimal point on the supply/demand curve and this correlates to the lowest BIN price you'll usually see.... so Tues/wed Supply is max because they've been in packs for a full week and people who used them for a few days are getting bored and putting them back on the market. Demand is relatively low as the trogs are getting excited for the new informs that are about to drop. Sometimes that low point happens on Sunday/Monday right time right after a bunch of packs drop (Squad battle rewards) so keep ur eye out at those times as well.

You can also watch the player's BIN prices on FUTBIN to watch the general trend. As an example from last week, you can see Arnautovic's price has steadily declined but has relatively leveled off in the last few days Tues/wed will be his low point and he should start increasing toward the weekend. This shows the classic example of a player who declined in price all week with his low point on tues/wed. This is the safest way to play, because you can watch the price curve unfold. You might pay slightly more than you could have on Sunday/Monday, but you'll almost never lose on an investment this way.
https://www.futbin.com/18/player/15570/Arnautovic/

Here's an example of a player from TOTW3 who had their low point Sunday/Monday, likely from the squad battle packs. If you had waited to buy him until tues/wed, you'd have paid slightly more (1,000 -1,500 coins more to buy on Wed)
https://www.futbin.com/18/player/15545/Brozovic/

Edit: TL;DR what NML said :laughing:

Liam

Only played 1 game so far with IF Icardi. Pulled off this winner, so im happy with the upgrade

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I've been enjoying playing with a target man and having better luck than in previous iterations just lobbing the ball into the area for the TM to knock it down or flick it on for a goal. It seems especially useful for opening up room for a shot when teams bunker and it is hard to make room to get a shot off otherwise. Woofing the ball in can distract the defense, opening up space for a runner from the midfield to get a shot off.

This was a nice goal with my ol' favorite from our Ligue1 tourney days BOOTYBOOBZ

Liam

Ive had good success with Belotti knocking it down, When theres an upgraded Dzeko it might be something i look at.

Just played another game against arguably one of the best teams on squad battles ive seen, won 4-1 with Icardi getting a hatty. Im just rolling permanent legendary now, i lost 2 yesterday but won all 4 today. Should do Elite 2 easily this way even if i miss some games

Bdub

Is investing in teams for marquee matchups worth it or are there too many people already doing that?

Liam

What are the chances we see a TOTW Dzeko next week? Only played to a draw today but he completely dominated

Doubt it, i didnt think they did TOTW of these game anyway, maybe he can go out at the weekend and have a game. Away @ Torino, Maybe we can get a 5-4 thriller with only Belotti and Dzeko scoring :laughing:

Liam

Who screwed up here me or the buyer? This seems like mis click to me.

Well 10k is his max BIN anyway, so you didnt screw up. Almost definitely a misclick, i think some people believe Villa/Birmingham is going to be a MM, so maybe he was going for that and buying all he could but just autopiloted and bought yours for 10k maybe seeing it as 1k or something. Unless coin sellers buy peoples cards for 10k to move coins across to the buyer, unsure though. Just enjoy the coins lol

Liam

Did a draft for 300 FP. Had the choice of 85 Crespo or Hero Messi.... I went with one of my all time favourite players. Crespo.

Played a Portuguese guy (im assuming by team name and player name) and game was crisp, no lag at all. Was beating him 4-1 before he just put the controller down and sodded off to cry.

Then get matched with a club called Foxes Elite, Leicester badge, Leicester kits. Messaged him if he was in Leicester and he was, so roughly 25 miles away or so. Laggy as fuck, i went 3-1 down before scoring in the 74th, 77th and 80th to win 4-3. Dont understand the lag sometimes. And he also had a 2nd player which was solid to play against, havent faced 2 people at once in a long while.

Liam

Just got Scream team Deulofeu in a 7.5k pack! Had 7.6k coins and thought id just go for it

Liam

I managed to sell Deulofeu for 140k lol and he's already half that. I used coins to go towards IF Pjanic.This is how I'm rolling now

Screenshot_2017-10-20-20-10-40.png