• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

How is your Dynasty going?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Since I learned about REVAMPED when I was out in Western NC I decided to roll with App State. I started as an OC.

Unfortunately in the last decade plus I've forgotten how to read defenses so I mostly sling the ball around with mixed success. Also my defense keeps letting me down.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I got hired at South Carolina as OC. Man this team is pretty stacked, thanks T-Rob! All my cheese that barely worked at App State is working with this SEC SPEED. That said, Georgia pulled a garbo last second win and I almost threw my controller through the window again.

Schauwn

At Akron, OC. Lost my first two games to Nebraska and Rutgers.

I've heavily edited conferences and am still trying to figure out ma'playbook.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Wyoming dynasty is going well. I've went 7-5, 11-2, 10-3 running and option offense. Year 2 offseason I went all in on a ATHOLETE who was lightly crooted and turnes out he was a 79 OVR QB so I think I'll gradually shift to a spread option squad. Set the school record for rushing yards & TD's in a season :cool:. Just signed a top 30 recruiting class. Moved Texas and OU to the SEC and had the Big 12 poach some American/C-USA schools. Also added Notre Dame. so we will see how that goes. Think I might try to work out some sort of promotion relegation system going forward.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I went to overtime with Vandy last night and thought they had the ball first. I simmed play by play and only after WE scored a touchdown did I realize that I just simmed offense.

Then the CPU missed the extrapoint somehow, Vandy scored a touchdown and made their extra point and we lost. UGH I'm an idiot and also this game sucks and should have stayed dead.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
The state of Michigan once again shuts the door on my Cowboys as the 13-0 and #2 in the nation Wyoming football Cowmen fall to the #1 13-0 Michigan Wolverines in the national shampship. Add them to my list of adversaries. Unfortunately, with 22 seniors departing the window may have closed for now. We are projected to be one of the worst teams in the country next year. It was a good run. We set the school record for passing touchdowns, rushing touchdowns and rushing yards in a season and rushing yards in a career.

Last edited:

Schauwn

The state of Michigan once again shuts the door on my Cowboys as the 13-0 and #2 in the nation Wyoming football Cowmen fall to the #1 13-0 Michigan Wolverines in the national shampship. Add them to my list of adversaries. Unfortunately, with 22 seniors departing the window may have closed for now. We are projected to be one of the worst teams in the country next year. It was a good run. We set the school record for passing touchdowns, rushing touchdowns and rushing yards in a season and rushing yards in a career.

View attachment 19868
You're simming all of your games?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I got fired from USCe, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

This was a nightmare season where we lost a ton of games by one score, had a ton of crucial turnovers (both my own dumb pics and stupid EA-generated fumbles), and the defense being absolute garbage. It felt like whenever I took over a game the defense would just give up a score. My 99 OVR HB also went down for the entire season. My passing offense was highly rated but running offense was garb and I was terrible in the red zone. I'm also trying to crank through games too quickly.

I had some P5 offers but decided to go to UTSA as an OC and kind of reset and run up the score on bums.

worst2first

I started a dynasty as an OC at Charlotte and won 34-7 against FCS East in week one. I'm playing coach mode using some sliders I found over on OS and I wasn't sure how they would work out as the offense really struggled during the first quarter. I eventually got the run game going and used it to set up some success passing.

QB Chris Reynolds was the player of the game completing 20 of 34 passes for 167 yards and 2 TDs. He ran 13 times for 42 yards and 2 more TDs, earning C-USA Offensive Player of the Week.

HB Aaron McAllister ran 23 times for 116 yards and backup Tre Harbison III added 12 carries for 107 yards.

I'm not really sure how the recruiting works. It's a lot different than I remember.

worst2first

If I could find sliders here I would use them. To be honest though, all I did was Google it. Reddit led me to OS. It's not like I logged in or anything.

worst2first

I started as the OC at New Mexico and at the halfway point the Lobos are 3-3. I'm running the spread and when we get the run game going we can be successful but our QB can't really be relied on to carry the game with his passing. Recruiting at low-tier schools is always a challenge too. I think we're going to end up having a decent class with a few 3-star prospects.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah. That promotion path is definitely ideal as you get to keep building up a single program. It didn’t work out for me, unfortunately.

worst2first

New Mexico ended the season 5-7.

Bobby Cole was the offensive MVP. He set a school record for rushing TDs. I was offered a five year contract extension but declined to sign it. I don't want to be an OC for half a decade. Recruiting went relatively well. New Mexico picked up a good number of solid 3 star recruits. I didn't go after any big name recruits as that would have been wasted effort. My initial goal was to not have any starters under a 70 overall and we did that. The offense moved up to a B- rating but the defense is still a C. The o-line should be improved and as long as Cole stays healthy and the defense can slow teams down enough the Lobos should see slightly better results this season. We also picked up a nice WR transfer from Texas Tech.

worst2first

I saw in one of the coach rating screens that completing contracts is a way to increase one of your coach ratings.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think it affects Coach Stability, but I’ve never had it negatively impact me whatsoever

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I got fired from USCe, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

This was a nightmare season where we lost a ton of games by one score, had a ton of crucial turnovers (both my own dumb pics and stupid EA-generated fumbles), and the defense being absolute garbage. It felt like whenever I took over a game the defense would just give up a score. My 99 OVR HB also went down for the entire season. My passing offense was highly rated but running offense was garb and I was terrible in the red zone. I'm also trying to crank through games too quickly.

I had some P5 offers but decided to go to UTSA as an OC and kind of reset and run up the score on bums.

6-0 with UTSA, 28th ranked offense in points and trending upward.

I did up quarter lengths and now I'm getting more realistic stats and game curves.