• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

How is your Dynasty going?

worst2first

I was a little surprised at the number of plays run per game when I looked it up. I thought maybe I was getting too many but it seems 70 - 80 is about right.

I'm 3-1 in season two with New Mexico. We just beat UTSA 25-24 with a last-minute TD. The receivers seem to be the most improved group so far this season. I have a couple of underclassmen that have stepped up and become reliable targets. We still live or die on the legs of HB Bobby Cole but the passing game has saved our ass in a couple of late come-from-behind wins.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So what's your team looking like in M22

You grinded (or have you ground) for the JC (Jesus Christ) Jackson yet? He's legitimately worse than Michael but objectively better than Tito.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So what's your team looking like in M22

You grinded (or have you ground) for the JC (Jesus Christ) Jackson yet? He's legitimately worse than Michael but objectively better than Tito.

I’m not getting trapped this year, my cousin had a babby

worst2first

I started a dynasty as the OC at ULM because I'm a masochist I guess. If you like starting a bunch of guys with OVR ratings in the 60s, this is the team for you! The highest-rated QB on the team is a scrambler with 61 SPD. He doesn't throw the ball well, but on the other hand, he doesn't run the ball well either. After he went 3-15 to start the second game, I replaced him with the backup QB and he did marginally better. The only offensive weapon I have is the RB but the offensive line is horrendous. If we win 3 games I will count this as a successful season. I'll probably get fired because the offensive production is anemic.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Simming the carousel it looks like my best next opportunity is OC at Kentucky. Had a good season at UTSA on the back of my offense, then the HC got a P5 offer and I didn’t even get offered the UTSA job.

I know the game is new, but has anyone figured out the best path to get a P5 HC job? @bruin228 @bruin

I’d rather stick OC until getting a good HC offer, but I’m wondering if I’ll need to take a program and build it instead. Am I okay sticking as OC, continuing to have a high ranked offense, and level up my character?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Simming the carousel it looks like my best next opportunity is OC at Kentucky. Had a good season at UTSA on the back of my offense, then the HC got a P5 offer and I didn’t even get offered the UTSA job.

I know the game is new, but has anyone figured out the best path to get a P5 HC job? @bruin228 @bruin

I’d rather stick OC until getting a good HC offer, but I’m wondering if I’ll need to take a program and build it instead. Am I okay sticking as OC, continuing to have a high ranked offense, and level up my character?

I usually go G5 OC, P5 OC, G5 HC, P5 HC, but you should be able to skip the G5 HC part if you do well enough at OC at UK.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By

worst2first

It's been a rough season so far for the ULM Warhawks but a double OT loss to Georgia Southern saw the offense finally come together. The following week saw the team's first win of the season over Texas State in a game that wasn't as close as the score might indicate. Redshirt sophomore QB Colby Suits has stepped up to lead the offense and is now the clear starter over junior Jeremy Hunt who struggled to consistently complete passes. Suits has gone 97-160-1299 with 8 TDs and 8 INTs since taking over at halftime of the Wake Forest game. Despite being a "scrambler" he's not much of a running threat but he's shown courage in the pocket (i.e. he doesn't mind getting driven into the turf on a regular basis) and an ability to complete passes.

Despite the offense's improvement, I'm not sure it will be enough to save my job. I'm currently at 66% job security. Wins and points scored seem to count for more than offensive rankings. The Warhawks currently have the 35th ranked offense in the country and the 5th best passing attack but are 107th in points scored. Hopefully, we can keep the momentum going.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches

The carousel in 14 cracks me up. They'll hire a new coach then fire him the very next year when he goes 4-8 or something. Short leashes lol

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
My career path went OC at my created school(no fb program irl, replaced EMU) to OC at Kansas State for 2 years, OC at Texas A&M for 3 years(Heisman winner QB y2), HC at Illinois for 5 years(Rose Bowl win year 4, utter rebuild in y5 went 8-5 with a Bowl loss, and then had to take the HC job where it all started when the opportunity arose. Averaging about 10 wins a season 6 years later as the Clemson of the MAC.

Pretty realistic all things considered.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I had the most Radpants game ever last night.

I won at Ole Miss in the rain, 38-34. I had 592 yards total offense - 428 passing with 4TDs, 164 rushing with 1 TD.
Also 5 turnovers. :laughing:4 INT and one fumble with the QB when I dove forward for a first down. I won on an 86 yard pass with 25 seconds remaining.

nets-fan.gif

2-0 with Kentucky, got the offense humming. I really just want to get a P5 HC job so I can work with the dudes I recruit.

worst2first

ULM finished 6-6 but wasn't invited to a bowl. Suits broke Pete Thomas' school record for passing yards but threw far too many INTs. No ULM player was drafted but the incoming recruiting class was the best in the Sun Belt. Almost all of the starters are in the 70s or higher now. The head coach left for ULL but didn't offer me the OC job and ULM didn't offer me the head coaching job. I could have gone to Western Michigan as an OC but signed a three-year extension as OC at ULM.

worst2first

The 2022 season has started rough for the Warhawks. We lost 35-30 to Wake Forest and then were demolished by LSU 52-0. Our offense is potent and we moved the ball against LSU at times. Our defense is a disaster. The good news is we have an FCS school at home next week.

worst2first

ULM finished year two 6-6. Suits broke his own passing yardage record and the school's passing TD record. The defense was pathetic. The Warhawks ended up with the 36th ranked class and the best in the Sun Belt primarily thanks to two :star::star::star::star::star: recruits — a WR and a HB. I only recruit players that are already interested in ULM and both of these were from LA and had ULM as their first or second choice. I mainly do this because I can't afford to waste points on recruits I have no hope of signing. I turned down a chance to take the HC job at Eastern Michigan (my coach's alma mater - determined randomly) to stay on for Suits' senior year. If the defense can at least slow a few teams down we might have a chance at a winning record and maybe even a bowl.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I finally upgraded the rig so now I can actually play the games. I started a coaching dynasty on heisman as an offensive coordinator with UTEP. The name is John Blackbird. In spite of my best efforts, the squad managed a 8-5 and a bowl appearance. I'm not quite sure how. My QB had 7 TD's to 21 Int's in the games I played and I don't think I looked at the recruiting board once. At the end of the season I decided it would be better for me to hightail it out of there before the head ball coach figured out I was the weak link and took a job with the Colorado State Football Rams.

worst2first

ULM improved to 8-5 and capped year 3 (2023) with a loss to Miami (OH) in the LendingTree Bowl. Suits finished his career with the most passing yards in school history but had a 1:1 TD to INT ratio. The Warhawks once again had the best recruiting class in the Sun Belt (only recruiting players that start out interested in ULM). I had several OC offers but none as a HC. My prestige is only a D because the OC's performance is based so heavily on points scored. I decided to stick around one more year and see if I can't get some HC offers next offseason. With a couple of exceptions, all of the offensive starters are 80 OVR. Freshmen WR Pat Thompson had 52 receptions for 862 yards and 5 TDs. I have two QBs in the low 80s that should be better runners than Suits ever was.

worst2first

ULM's new starting QB, Hayes Crockett, led the Warhawks to a 54-0 victory over FCS Midwest to kickoff the season. He completed 16 of 26 passes for 224 yards and 3 TDs without throwing a pick. He also had a couple of nice runs, finishing with 5 carries for 24 yards. He's a 6'2", 216 lb. Redshirt Junior and he's a hometown kid from Monroe, LA.

With that said, I have to admit he looks like a bit of a douche with one sleeve and eye black under one eye.

worst2first

Hayes Crockett threw 4 INTs in the loss to Texas State. He almost redeemed himself by tying the game with a late scramble into the end zone but the Bobcats drove down the field and kicked a FG with no time remaining. He set a school record with five TD passes in the previous game so maybe he was overconfident. ULL is undefeated in conference games so even if we beat them they will still win the Sun Belt. The ULL game is also significant because that's where the former ULM head coach is now. If the Warhawk offense does well in the next two games I should get some HC offers in the offseason.

Last edited: