• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

How is your Dynasty going?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
More in depth cuz it's mid-season now. Came back from a 9 point deficit in the 3rd to send a 4-2 Troy team home with a L. Mixed results using I Form Triple Option with some spread concepts to keep balanced. QB has some talent but accuracy issues. Gotta clean up turnovers. Need athletes and then some

3-3 at the half way point. Not bad for 60 OVR.

Ander1345

Got stuffed on the goal line on 3rd down vs ULM, 20 seclnds left and with no time outs I had to no huddle and just audible to quick pass and the blocking tight end made a ridiculous catch and barely made it in to the endzone.

Ander1345

Nah I clapped harder than Brady Hoke after a damn good practice.

Anyway, going bowling somehow.

Ander1345

I just want the read option to not be so effective.

Yeah I try to limit how much spread option I run. You can put up a ton of points on pretty much any setting with it. I mostly run under center stuff and try to play ball control.

Ander1345

7-3 now with a 42-31 win at home over ULL.

It wasn't too long ago we lost to a FCS team.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
4-0, so far I’ve beaten @Orangebird, Pitt, @jamesnathan, and @colb. The new Big 12 is pretty fun.

In the SEC, unfortunately Texas is doing pretty well. Meanwhile OU sucks (@half of Nutopia) and Lincoln Riley is on the hot seat! He didn’t run away from competing in the new minor leagues in my sim and he’s paying the price!

Alabama and Clemson are still king, but Saban finally retired so I’m looking forward to the Bama downfall soon.

Ander1345

Apparently I lost ability to post images but manhandled Arkansas State 45-28. 3 to 1 in favpr with regards to time of possesion.

Ander1345

Finished with a 10-3 record with a win over UNT 38-24. Only been 1 year but gonna test the carousel.

Ander1345

It deff escalated quickly. I'm unsure if I should change up the offense or see if the pieces fit. Receiver with 99 speed...

Ander1345

Passing is such an adventure for me. I can't read coverage for shit but every once in a while it's so damn satisfying to hit a fake screen, poco, or sluggo. Also had a spot route where the defense played bailed out coverage and my 99OVR WR was able to find and edge and bust it for a huge TD.

Still throw a ton of picks though, averaging 53 ppg through 3 games though.

Ander1345

Beat Cal 66-34 to move to 5-0 as OC for #3 USC.

99OVR WR is already a huge favorite for the Heisman.

Game is a little too easy at this point prob gotta tweak the sliders. Feels like the Fake Screen go route type plays work just enough to be satisfying though.

Ander1345

Apologies for the awful video quality but wtf actually happened here??? My guy should have been ruled down but... wasn't???.

Anyway this is how my Dynasty is going.

Bruce Wayne

Lost to Wake Forest on a Hail Mary on the final play. Ball was tipped to their receiver and they blocked my defender and the 5 yd line. It was a cool graphic and as easy as this game is, it’s fun to lose.