• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

International Soccer

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
A Kyle Walker sliding own goal is the perfect end to this.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't say I haven't given up a goal a time or two in Pro Clubs while skill moving back toward my own keeper as the last man, but I figure the stakes are a little higher here.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
What % of goals now are teams fucking up trying to pass out of the back? 69%?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
TBH Portugal should break the alliance to free up that diplo relations spot for someone more useful.
Usually my go to in both Trade and Conquest runs, Trade runs are easier when you are friends with Castile and France, and Conquest runs require a France alliance to start taking land from Castile.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think this new Portugal generation may pick up another trophy before its over. Guedes, Bernardo, Felix, Fernandes, Neves are all solid AF.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Jamaica Honduras game is awesome. Bailey rules. God Jamaica would kill us.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hot take, Copa America is the worst continental tournament televised in the US. I dunno shit about Africa or Asia. Gold Cup games are pretty FUN

I post this as coutinho does 3 cross fakes while dribbling it over the line hahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Brazil is for unknown reasons starting Dani alves.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I feel like it usually is. 4-5 years ago the final ended in a penalty shootout where there were like 10 missed shots over the net. I wouldn't be surprised if sportbooks played heavily in some of the results if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Snorky's Shame

I think part of the reason the Copa America is so boring is just the frequency of the matchups which happens when you have a 10 team confederation. And that to fact that there will be FOUR tournaments in a six-year span in addition to the double-robin in WCQ there’s just so much familiarity with the teams now that even Argentina-Brazil isn’t that special anymore.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
This VAR review is insane. No one has any idea what they are reviewing.

It looked like the the ball went off leg to hand... OK. Fix is in.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mexico has 10 goals this tournament and 7 of them have been of the quality of Zardes face goal.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Yankee151 are you watching this AFCON game between Senegal and Algeria? There is a Senegal player with a bleach blonde perm. I think you could take some inspiration. He looks like a FF character

Snorky's Shame

Copa America needs to do extra time in the knockout stages. Three 0-0 draws and Argentina was the only team that scored in the quarterfinals.