• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
And the better for it. I'm glad I was listened to on this issue. Let's keep it slow.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
DF27B436-6D24-4470-985B-19EA19EB6CF8.jpeg
Promote every BUM in this pic to the ST roster along with C Fern and C Kim from single A.

Wolfman21

Actually pretty excited about this season. As long as the old guys i signed can stay healthy, i should be able to get close to .500 ball this season. My young guys are one year closer to plugging holes as well. Should have dudes like Burinca, Knittle and Merrils within the next season. Some of my other SP prospects look like they're actually going to turn into fine bullpen arms. I don't have an ACE, but my pitching staff is as good as its been since I came back and my lineup is as strong as its been...I feel solid 1-7 on the lineup with good defense all around. Should be an interesting season.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Actually pretty excited about this season. As long as the old guys i signed can stay healthy, i should be able to get close to .500 ball this season. My young guys are one year closer to plugging holes as well. Should have dudes like Burinca, Knittle and Merrils within the next season. Some of my other SP prospects look like they're actually going to turn into fine bullpen arms. I don't have an ACE, but my pitching staff is as good as its been since I came back and my lineup is as strong as its been...I feel solid 1-7 on the lineup with good defense all around. Should be an interesting season.

Maxwell should be pretty good with your infield defense.

Wolfman21

Maxwell should be pretty good with your infield defense.

yeah, with my aged pitcher signings i was trying to get some guys that were better control/movement guys. Since i have a good defense and stuff tends to go before movement/control....i thought that was about as good of a match as I could get.

I'm quite fond of my lineup. No all blues, but Provoost, Miller, Alfaro, Vargas, Yong, Woodhead and Els with defensive guys like Dempster and Coleman to round it out feels pretty damn solid to me. Hopefully it works out.

Really excited about Knittle, my first rounder from this past draft. After his potential contact dropped down to 55 the first sim after the draft, its jumped back up to 60 and his defense has actually taken a jump from 60/55/45/65 when i drafted him to 70/55/45/75 which makes him even MORE valuable since he could play SS(id like error and arm to be a little higher...but his ratings remind me of Joe Kirk from the 40's when i won my first championship and he was very solid for me at SS)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm prolly good for this sim and I'll grab the second half. No one major to train this year and not getting ou of bed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - The ticket price has become adjustable. Is it ok if I do this. Can you also confirm that a 22-24 dollar raise will not fuck me up?