• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Kella's FIFA Online Seasons: f*** Everybody

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
RVP! RVP! RVP

no it's gohan from DBZ

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beat this dude. 2-0 when he quit on me to save himself further humiliation. These guys literally do not know what to do when someone absorbs pressure, doesn't over commit, and pummels them on the counter. They just cry and quit and go back to their sad lives.

10983334_1616588358555664_202151490003908345_o.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Played this guy last night. He lagged like crazy when he realized that I was pouring on the pressure, then miraculously didn't lag when he had the better chance. HMMMM. Messaged to call him out and he goes "im a skill player" lolololol. You mean a cheat. 1000 wins with lag involved = glitching. Nice try KdubFAGGOT

11061299_1617094315171735_7990349108069861364_o.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These are consecutive games. Doumbia is unreal. Is there a player in FIFA 15 who is more overrated as compared to his real life counterpart? (in fairness, I have no idea, maybe Doumbia sliced up Seria A in the 2nd half of the season)

10998400_1617094285171738_1866010581890852148_o.jpg

11165205_1617094245171742_1484825971638559262_o.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
2 more headed goals for Doumbia. He is the most overrated player ever, lol. Guy is like the black Ronaldo out there

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beat that ass as Arsenal in my last game, lmao, the teams with good players do all the hard work for you. So shameful, 4* is where the true BTT exists

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hitting my stride a bit in seasons this year 10 games in.

2 - 0 vs Dortmund. Almost full game below:

Next up was 4-2 vs Man U.

Incredible touch by Eriksen:

Pure stroke from Dembele:

Full game, Dembele had a hat trick:

This guy scored 2 of the lamest goals. Really should have shut him out.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Holy shit this game. I won 5-2...after 45 minutes :laughing:

He scored on the kickoff glitch! Most people don't even try that anymore. Not this enterprising, dew chugging sperg lord. It's really worth watching the whole game, because I executed the "dribble into the box and don't shoot and get fouled intentionally" move twice.

I didn't even get a chance to sub Inaki Williams in at the 65th minute to cheese him to death with his 95 pace.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The first minute and a half of your video is searching for a match and for some reason I watched the entire thing. SMDH at me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, I should have put a disclaimer there. I didn't trim it because trimming it usually suspends the game with unwanted side effects, haha.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tigres players are all so bad. I just walked 3 goals into the net against this kid. He just pressured every single possession I had. Spent the 2nd half launching HIT AND HOPES from 30+ yards on him. Didn't get any. SAD.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm still "and O" against any dipshit puber using Tigres.

Rolled some dudes tonight with Lyon. Holy shit they are stacked for a 4* team.

Was just walking it into the net for the last 3 or 4 games. These low level guys have no patience.

Best of the bunch

nowitsourtime

Tigres players are all so bad. I just walked 3 goals into the net against this kid. He just pressured every single possession I had. Spent the 2nd half launching HIT AND HOPES from 30+ yards on him. Didn't get any. SAD.

I noticed almost every Latin American or Spanish player just flies to the ballhandler in the name of "pressure". I don't mind as it's easy to beat those players. I have a hell of a time with the European players that just sit back and wait to jump a pass to a counterattack.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm sure it overwhelms their idiotic friends but it's easy for someone with a minimum amount of patience to defeat

nowitsourtime

what are some good seasons teams to try?
Some of my favorites are
5 star: Juventus and Bayern (Deep teams you can run multiple 11's with. Good goalies) I generally avoid 5 star teams because Madrid is fucking stupid.

4.5: Napoli (Insigne, Callejon and Mertens are pacey and they have strong midfielders)
Athletic Bilbao (always do really well for them. Not a lot of pace so you have to be crafty but they have a good technical team)
Benfica (Solid all around with good pace and finishing)

4 star: Lyon-agreed with kella. Lyon is a fun team. I played them when they were 4.5 too. They'll suck next year though.)
Nice (Good young talent and it's always fun to hear Martin Tyler scream Balotelli)
Stoke (Mostly because Shaqiri can do some incredible things. I play him at CAM and run the attack through him)
Ajax or Leipzig are really fun to play with as well.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As a rule I never play with 5 star teams. Even 4.5 star teams are too prone to play by pubers who do nothing but sprint at you and score off of weird deflections. The player ratings make up for a LOT of missing skill at those levels.

I stick to 4* and under.

NML

5*: Juventus - best starting 11 in the game IMO
4.5*: Liverpool - muh clerb, plus a deep group of strikers to rotate
4*: only ever played with the US, but they bad
3.5*: Toronto - Gio shits on everyone and Jozy and Bradley are actually useful

sayo

YEET
I prefer 4* and under. I remember shitting on kids with Toronto last year. Maybe I'll check them out again.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also at 3.5 try TROGBONSPOR in the Turkish league

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
High pressure trash gjge

88c73b7ff8a2580ed794b9da7f0a3ec1.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I got up on this guy 2-0 in the 36th and then played keep away the rest of the game to fuck with him, and progressively dangle the ball out until his entire back 6 (!!) has yellow cards. Finally he gets a red. Then I play "winning like never before" via the Trump app on the mic and he goes idle, but I can hear him furiously typing a message. Eventually I get it "YOUR garbage [etc etc etc]". I respond with only a WINNING LIKE NEVER BEFORE voice attachment.

I look him up and he's got 80 wins and 188 losses, lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=7o1JnMb3Qu0

I walked the 3rd one in too after he sent me that message accusing me of "playing scared".

tenor.gif

sayo

YEET
Of course giovinco or whatever the fuck his name is puts in a 60th minute screamer from just outside the box in my first game with them.

chibob

West Ham are a team I like for seasons.

Antonio and Lanzini cutting it up and then big Ol Carrol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I have quit games that were tied (and a few I was winning, when drunk) because they don't press X.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fenerbahce are fun as hell. Vincent Janssen is awesome.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everyone who plays as club America should be castrated and flayed alive

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not sure I've ever hit a nicer ball with a defender. This was also after a Thicc Vin natural hattrick in the first half.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dortmand is still so nasty, no idea how their ratings are so low. Cant get Pulistic to score tho, he's garbage