• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Melo air ball was something else

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
....I think this may be the first time ever someone has confused HOTLANTA with Toronto :kekleo:

They didn't hold them under 90, and it was at home, but they beat HOTLANTA

the 20 minutes of wizards games I've seen this season they have been impressive. They have no real big with Gafford injured but everybody they throw out there is pretty fucking good at a minimum. Not as many BUMS as usual

bruin

Zion gotta be pushing three bills. A young kid with all that money. Hard to blame him.

I believe Marvin Hagler said it best : “It’s hard to wake up and go run when you’re sleeping in silk pajamas.”

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Zion gotta be pushing three bills. A young kid with all that money. Hard to blame him.

I believe Marvin Hagler said it best : “It’s hard to wake up and go run when you’re sleeping in silk pajamas.”

GUNDY FAT

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wizards traded RUSS for a handful of actual team players and they're immensely better off for it. Think guys really like playing for WES too. Their defense is so much better so far even with Bertans playing a lot.

evil1

Didn't he have surgery for a broken foot during the summer? Forget the thing about money and silk pajamas, it is kind of hard to have a regular off-season training schedule when you are on crutches.

CJ_24

Johnathan Vilma told a story that he gained ten pounds the week he got traded to New Orleans because people kept taking him out to all week to all the good food places in New Orleans. He weighed in during his physical and realized he needed to check himself, haha

Mame YO

slings rocks
Soooo Blazers. They suck. There was a dead cat bounce there, they almost had me… but yeah. I’m not sold on Billups. There are some bright spots but they’re lost out there half the time. @Dr. Shats Basoon

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Soooo Blazers. They suck. There was a dead cat bounce there, they almost had me… but yeah. I’m not sold on Billups. There are some bright spots but they’re lost out there half the time. @Dr. Shats Basoon

It's the basketballs fault.

I haven't watched them this year yet but with a new coach and cold Lillard they might need some time to figure things out. I feel like they usually start out pretty slow, until middle-late January anyway. Nice to see Ant Simmons and Norm Powell are playing well.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Didn't he have surgery for a broken foot during the summer? Forget the thing about money and silk pajamas, it is kind of hard to have a regular off-season training schedule when you are on crutches.
You can control what you shove down your gullet, though.

With that said, I don't know why I ventured into the NBA thread. I hate the NBA. I'm out.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Woof, it seems like the Pelicans were really counting on production from some of their draft picks in the last few years, but they're all looking pretty bad with more playing time (except for Zion, which is its own thing).

digs

sun of nothing
"I responded by saying, 'I wouldn't say n---a, I would say that we're in the foxhole together.' An assistant coach approached me a short time after and told me that I shouldn't say the word, even if I were quoting someone else. I immediately apologized and haven't said it ever again. The N-word has never been a part of my vocabulary.

oh the "I used it with an A not an ER" defense

Sarver's lawyers told ESPN the anecdote was too vague and happened too long ago to address specifically, but they did note that nothing racially inappropriate was said and that 73% of NBA players in 2004 were Black. "Thus, those conversations certainly would have referenced Black men." Sarver, they said, was "integral" to signing Nash.

oh the "I have a black friend" defense

A young Black coach could better relate to Black players, Sarver reasoned, and could "speak their language."

so basically he's just your average AZ boomer

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

200.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man that was a long article. This stuff cracks me up though

It was far from the first time members of the coaching staff felt like Sarver had marginalized them. Watson remembers Sarver drawing up plays that didn't exist in the locker room. "He was asking [players] to set up a pick-and-roll in the middle of the paint. How is that even possible with three seconds and no spacing?"

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Immediately after the game, according to staffers, Sarver marched into the coaches locker room and unloaded, berating head coach Igor Kokoskov and his assistants, demanding answers as to why they didn't "make any adjustments" to stop the burly Grizzlies center.
Veteran assistant Joe Prunty, who did not respond to a request for comment, spoke up, saying the short-handed Suns had made several in-game adjustments -- fronting Valanciunas, doubling him on the catch, explaining other basketball minutiae.
"Joe starts throwing all the s--- at him, [and] the guy has no idea what any of that means," said one former coach, details that others in the room confirmed. Sarver, livid, marched toward the door and screamed "No adjustments!" on his way out.

digs

sun of nothing
so he is basically the Trump of basketball team owners, which is 100% onbrand with the fine culture the state of Arizona cultivates

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pelicans - Warriors was 54-50 at the half. Warriors won 126-85. Holy shit this team is terrible, just move the franchise already.