• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Also the cavs are paying someone named Jarret Allen $20m a year lol

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
ANT drops 47 on 16-27 shooting against Golden State while KAT and DLo sleepwalk through the entire game looking like they couldn't care less about winning. This franchise is so fucking depressing.

KAT finally gets a top level teammate and suddenly decides to turn into a poor man's Porzingis

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
LAKERZZZZ without Lebron are fucking trash holy shit lol

They got outscored 40-12 in a quarter by the Timberwolves and lost by 24 in a game ANT scored 9 points lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
McGowen steps down as President and CEO of the Trail Blazers.

Clownzano:
Well, it wasn’t the resignation the franchise deserved but when Chris McGowan announced on Friday that he’s decided to leave the Trail Blazers I wasn’t surprised.

He’s apparently had enough.

Olshey stays on the job, for now.

Jody Allen is still the owner.

What was McGowan most proud of during his run with the Blazers?

What kept him up at night?

The wrong guy resigned.

Another “L” for the franchise.
:clown:

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I was at the Nuggets-Heat game where Jokic STOOD HIS GROUND. Fuckin' epic, man. That's MY MVP right thurr, fuck a Morris twin

I'll be at the game against Portland tomorrow as well. Chauncey coaching there is just fucking weird.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I saw that at one point against the wolves Westbtook had a +/- of -50?! Jesus fuck

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Literally your best chance to WOOF at me is at a Nuggets game. My big bro has season tickets and a baby and can't go to many. Pretty much the only thing I really do at this point.

Couldnt pay me to be on that light rail right meow

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

PxlPQHO.gif

Brick

Watched about four possessions of ERZZZZZ-Celtics and saw RUSS @Brick wide open threes on two of them
i don't understand why anyone guards him at all at this point. it is a good strategy because when you leave him open he gets BIG MAD at being disrespected and just shoots more.