• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Listening to the Wolves's radio broadcast for the first time ever because YouTube TV cut my ESPN and this Play by Play guy has a boner for Isaiah Thomas and hates Lebron lol

Brick

also just checked nba standings for first time this year. lmao 16-17 how is that possible.

best thread title EVA

CUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There is a half decent chance any randomly selected Utopian could go 1 for 13

Mame YO

slings rocks
How do you beat somebody by 40 points with 5 minute quarters and a full play clock? You get like 25 plays per game, and that’s assuming that the other guy you’re playing isn’t milking the clock the entire game. Every fucking game ends 17-9 (because apparently I’m the only person on the planet that doesn’t go for 2 every time I score).

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
not everyone playing madden is a sweaty. There are a lot of awful players, what's surprising is that the opponent didn't quit mid game.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

On my way to the UNITED CENTER

QUICK RUN DOWN ON WHO THE FUCK PLAYS FOR THE MAGICK PLZ

I know the Bulls roster but haven't watched a magic game since Shaq and Penny despite living near Orlando for at least 4 yrs

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Honestly dont know if Gainesville even got Magic games....I remember watching D Wade and Udonis so maybe we somehow got the Heat because UDON has the Gata on the gloves