• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

BearDownUofA

Festizio
hqdefault.jpg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lol saw the thing about Lebron having the fans removed and people acting like fans have the right to shout whatever they want. You absolutely do not lol. Imagine paying/winning/whatever tickets for courtside and just being a fucking idiot.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol saw the thing about Lebron having the fans removed and people acting like fans have the right to shout whatever they want. You absolutely do not lol. Imagine paying/winning/whatever tickets for courtside and just being a fucking idiot.
Wizards have a lifetime season ticket guy who sits ~10 rows behind the visitor bench and just hurls the most unimaginative, frequently incomprehensible "trash talk" at random assistant coaches and 12th man players. He pays probably 25k a year to do this.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Wizards have a lifetime season ticket guy who sits ~10 rows behind the visitor bench and just hurls the most unimaginative, frequently incomprehensible "trash talk" at random assistant coaches and 12th man players. He pays probably 25k a year to do this.

Do they ever remove him?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do they ever remove him?

A company I worked for way back in the day had tickets right behind the visitor bench and I probably went to 6 games. He was at every one and yelling the whole time. It wasn't profane or anything, it was just incredibly stupid. I was just confirming that yes, a lot of people out there seem to think that paying for a ticket entitles them to act like complete morons.

Mame YO

slings rocks
@Dr. Shats Basoon @anyone else who cares

at this point, with an interim gm, let’s assume the reporting from the athletic is true that dame wants to play with Ben Simmons. If that’s the truth, and you’re going into a full rebuild anyway… do you trade McCollum, Roco and possibly protected picks for Simmons? That’s probably an overpay but that’s the most common deal that I see.

orrrrrr you just blow it up.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
@Dr. Shats Basoon @anyone else who cares

at this point, with an interim gm, let’s assume the reporting from the athletic is true that dame wants to play with Ben Simmons. If that’s the truth, and you’re going into a full rebuild anyway… do you trade McCollum, Roco and possibly protected picks for Simmons? That’s probably an overpay but that’s the most common deal that I see.

orrrrrr you just blow it up.
I would pull the trigger on that, yeah. If things go the way they currently are, Lillard is gonna ask for a trade and they will be stuck rolling the lottery for a generational talent for as long as that takes anyway. I don't know if Morey will ever give a reasonable offer for him though. What I saw quoted in the articles was 3 first rounders and three pick swaps which is too much to stomach right now, if ever. Maybe wait a month and see if things turn around and/or 76ers start slumping and see if Morey blinks first. Trailblazers always start slow then Lillard usually gets hot in January and they rattle of a bunch of wins. The 6ers aren't setting the world on fire, Morey will have to do something eventually if they don't start winning. I don't really want to see them trade Lillard and turn into a perennial bottom feeder like the Thunder or Timberwolves but he deserves to compete for a championship so if he wants out then they should be able to get a good haul for him. CJ & Nurk would have some decent value too I'd think.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Additional RUSSSSS footage...

the best part is you can tell PSH can ball a little, but had to purposely play super poorly for this scene

contrast this with CHANNING trying to play bball in Corch Carter. How can you be a world class dancer and still so fucking uncoordinated when a ball is introduced is pretty baffling

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
is anyone tracking how many of these atholete covid cases are vaccinated break thrus and how many of them are just from guys clearly lying about being vaccinated?

also how many of either group are getting covid from stripper ass cracks