• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

Game 5 should be amazing. Have to think the Golden State role players show up at home. And Boston plays well on the road, especially after a loss. I think whoever wins game 5 wins the series

evil1

Game 5 should be amazing. Have to think the Golden State role players show up at home. And Boston plays well on the road, especially after a loss. I think whoever wins game 5 wins the series

fetchimage

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't know if it's the Celtics defense or what, but the DUBS have fallen off big time from 2016. Imagine watching Curry led a 4 on 2 fastbreak the other way off of a turnover and not figure out how to score in 2016

evil1

Weird series. No two games are the same or seem to follow the same pattern.

Last edited:

Brick

time flies HERManos. i still remember watching KLAY in the pete maravich center when WAZZU played LSU and seeing STEPH in his second season against THE PELS when don nelson was corch and doesn't seem long ago at all.

CJ_24

Boston completely gave up on Golden State's possession when it was 96-84. Disgusting. Perfect encapsulation of that overrated bunch of whiners

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Good for the Warriors. Fuck the Celtics. Only reasons to hate the Warriors is cause they win all the time and Draymong is a loudmouth. Curry changed the game, Kerr speaks truth to power and Klay is a monster in his own right. He's fucking built too. Thick and man made. You can tell he's sculpted because you can see it thru the jersey. His fucking vice grip thighs. Suffocating thighs. Rock hard thighs. Piping hot thighs. Great arms. Great abs. A stocky chest. Love the progress his body has made throughout his youth and now as a willing eager adult

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Everyone focuses on DRAYMONG, but Klay is the most insufferable DUB in reality

Hate me cause I speak the truth