• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Man Preller trashed him lmbo.

Rightfully so. Fucking moron. Apparently he had two motorcycle wrecks and he didn’t even tell anyone about his injury until he reported to camp. Mother fucker they are paying you 340 million dollars. Stop being a dipshit

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is unbelievable. What a dingus.

CJ_24

Quick Pitch is everything Sportscenter used to be: nothing but the day's highlights l. I love it so much. Best show on TV

bruin

Yeah, if I was the Padres I’d be way more concerned with the motorcycle accidents and hiding it from management. Face of the franchise. He knew what he was taking. His old man was in the league.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's just remarkable how many pro athletes seem to have no access to the normal medications we all use that don't have banned substances.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man watching all the clips live, these Padres prospects are really good. Knew about Abrams, but Wood and Hassell III have great swings and are tearing it up.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watched my one and only Tigers game tonight. Pretty sure I've never ever seen a team face so many 0-2 counts. Their discipline is terrible. Schoop struck out on 3 straight pitches that weren't even close to the zone when he represented the tying run in the 9th.

Fire these bums

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Watched my one and only Tigers game tonight. Pretty sure I've never ever seen a team face so many 0-2 counts. Their discipline is terrible. Schoop struck out on 3 straight pitches that weren't even close to the zone when he represented the tying run in the 9th.

Fire these bums

They already fired the GM. Shoulda hired Rad

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Couldn’t figure out where my padres game was and then found it on peacock. They just pop commercials up whenever they feel like it. Right in the middle of an at bat? Fuck you have a commercial. Right after a hit while the guy is still running? Fuck you have a commercial. Whack

CJ_24

Not to mention that they have all those commercials in a subscription service. What's the point of the subscription fee if they're going to play commercials anyway. Unnecessary greed

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Not to mention that they have all those commercials in a subscription service. What's the point of the subscription fee if they're going to play commercials anyway. Unnecessary greed

I wrote an angry email to someone the first time I ran into this (WaPo subscription like 5 years ago or something maybe?). Anyway this is everywhere now.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I wrote an angry email to someone the first time I ran into this (WaPo subscription like 5 years ago or something maybe?). Anyway this is everywhere now.

Did you not have commercials when you paid for cable? Did print newspapers not have advertisements even though you paid a subscription?

This has always been the norm, we had a brief reprieve in the glory days of digital content… but that’s over now

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
This is America, if there is a space for an ad there will be an ad

1000x-1.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was so confused that someone could be surprised that there were still ads in a newspaper they had a subscription to lol

MR. MADPANTS

It was ads on a website, not in a newspaper. Back then most subscriptions in the early days of digital content took away flash ads. Maybe this was before ur time.

we had a brief reprieve in the glory days of digital content… but that’s over now

That's what I was saying.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Profar is a bench player. He has no business starting every day or leading off. The guy prolly scores from second anyway, but what a dipshit.

Wolfman21

Anthopolous at it again. Just signed Michael Harris to 8 year, 72 million dollar deal with club options for 9th and 10th years

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I see both sides of it. I see why the players want the guaranteed money right now. Who knows what could happen in the future. He can still hit a huge payday in free agency at 28-30 years old if he a true baller.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah even the Rays, notoriously frugal, gave Wander the big time deal. They must not have Scott Boras.