• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

CJ_24

Considering the totality of the circumstances, that was legitimately one of the 10 worst Brewers' losses I've seen in my life. Marlins played like ass all game. Lauer pitched great, and the offense hit the ball hard for 5 1/3 innings. They should have been up 5-0 or 6-0. To lose that game (and possibly the wild card) in that way is really, really bad.

But this season ended at the trade deadline. There were a lot of justifications for trading Hader, but it had a palpable demoralizing effect on the clubhouse and fans. There's no life in the dugout, and no zeal from the fans. It's been that way since the trade.

Awful season.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It’s raining all weekend, it’s the busiest time of the year here, the Nats are fielding a AAA team, and our fans are awful to begin with.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh h this was also moved from Saturday to Friday afternoon with less than 24 hours notice.

Tickets are $9 and most of the fedgov and contract staff aug administrivia donks don't actually do anything, yet the Nats are somehow still this repulsive

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The strike zone in the Phils-Nats game is about as big as DC itself. Ump doing everything he can to get this game in.

Wolfman21

This new meta of just saying stupid shit for attention/clicks is the absolute fucking worst. Its rampant. Nobody cares about their reputation anymore, all they care about is the attention/number of eyes/ears they can get

Also, its worked. I'd imagine few people outside of his area knew who Sal Licata was before he said that. Now his shit is posted all over the place anytime something bad happens to the Mets. I'm sure the station he works at loves it

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator

Wolfman21

I mean, i know who he is now, but would never click into any of his shows because hes a complete buffoon. Sadly, being a complete buffoon is all that matters anymore

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Penn Charter High School and Stanford legend Ruben Amaro Jr.

He was in the booth today because Kruk doesn’t work Sunday games.

Kruk got a fish fry in Camden to lord over or something on Sundays?

RAJ was a BUM as a GM but I ain’t never not gonna show BIG love for a fellow MOT, especially one of the Geraldo persuasion.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Do I care if the Phils get swept in the opening round? Not in the slightest. Playoff baseball is back!

2tn6gcbgyzo81.jpg