• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Man, just looking at the preview of that I can't stop whining about twitter...kill me, Pete! and I can't get over how WRONG @BearDownUofA is. This is a blazing hot take miss right in your ghey apparel wheelhouse.

Classic, good looking uniforms. The stuff of baseball cards and little league jerseys from our wonder years.

Also, these are easily stronger than the Phillies current everyday jerseys. There's just too many red, white, and true blue/navy uniforms in MLB currently. I lament this as a fan of a team that added to that problem (although, the Nats easily have the strongest case to rock boring RWB jerseys).

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Just don't bring back the burgundy uniforms.

SWNOPZ57CRCJXNC7VFANLLBZKQ.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
those powder blues ugly af outside of the base color of the jersey. that logo and shade of red are just puke. you'll just in it for the nostalgia. wife saw them and was visibly repulsed without a prompt from me about them. @BearDownUofA I got you bro.

The worst takes of your posting tenure are coming in this thread, fyi

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
those powder blues ugly af outside of the base color of the jersey. that logo and shade of red are just puke. you'll just in it for the nostalgia. wife saw them and was visibly repulsed without a prompt from me about them. @BearDownUofA I got you bro.

Uh oh. You're gonna upset Aston Villa and West Ham fans @worst2first

There's some color combos that, although they may seem odd on paper, end up looking great IRL. The Phillies' blues are one such example.

@BearDownUofA , what did you think of these Navy uniforms? -

Personally I thought they looked great and hoped they'd use them as a standard going forward. The uniforms with the airbrushed images of ships at sea - I thought those were lame.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Uh oh. You're gonna upset Aston Villa and West Ham fans @worst2first

There's some color combos that, although they may seem odd on paper, end up looking great IRL. The Phillies' blues are one such example.

View attachment 26410

Personally I thought they looked great and hoped they'd use them as a standard going forward. The uniforms with the airbrushed images of ships at sea - I thought those were lame.

I prefer my images of ships at sea to be hand-painted

BearDownUofA

Festizio
The helmet striping is genuinely awful. Put the gold stripe down the middle trimmed with navy blue on an all-white base and it would look much better.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Well....it was a great run. Just not enough pitching depth to match Houston and the bats fell asleep after Game 3.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Cotdamnit.

Astros won.
LAFC won.
Jawja won.
A meteor failed to fall in Baton Rouge.

I think this means Putin will launch the nukes soon.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The Trashtros are basically the Trump team. They cheated their ass off, got no real punishment, and then cried about how persecuted they are because some people were mildly mean to them. Not to mention the bit confused fanbase with a similar completely undeserved massive victim complex. Anything other than rooting for the entire organization to fall into a sinkhole is wrong