• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

CJ_24

The Astros continue to prove that they are the most useless organization in pro sports. They should have been contracted for the cheating scandal.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The Astros continue to prove that they are the most useless organization in pro sports. They should have been contracted for the cheating scandal.

@CJ_24 is just pissed that Astros are beating up on the hangover backups that the Phillies put out on the field tonight.

Don't lose three of four to the Marlins in the last week of the season, Milwaukee, and the games would still matter.

CJ_24

Let's not omit that the Stros cheated their way to a world series title, and had the Caminiti-Bagwell (and Roger Clemens!) Steroid 'Stros in the late 90's, early 00's. It's a pos franchise. Always has been

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Did y'all see Judge standing next to Micah Parsons? Lol dwarfed him.

FeRtNEtWIAAEsqU

Brick

on 2nd thought guess you could strike out a million times trying to chase an individual record

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
McNeill is a pussy for not playing today. Freeman trying to run his ass down for the batting title. Looks like he will miss it by .001

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
McNeill is a pussy for not playing today. Freeman trying to run his ass down for the batting title. Looks like he will miss it by .001

Weak as hell. Ted Williams wouldn’t do that shit. Granted, Ted Williams almost certainly didn’t have any lucrative contract incentives to aim for.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Grish-182 got his average up to .184 with a sparkling 1-3 day- might be time to call Cooperstown.

How many playoff teams have ever had a starting CF batting under .185? I don't care about some stupid, make-believe defensive metrics, that is fucking bleak

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Seems like Azocar will get the starts in the playoffs. Hope so anyway.

Wil Myers has actually been doing well lately. If Soto could just get hot they might beat the Mets.

ZackMills

Have mercy
I haven't paid much attention to the NERD stats this season, but it is nuts Judge has a higher WAR hitting and playing OF than Ohtani does hitting and pitching. Figured Ohtani would be well ahead. Guess it doesn't help when your hitting WAR is the same as...Elvis Andrus.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s really a shame that two of the top 5 players in the league are with the angels. Hopefully Ohtani can gtfo or gets traded next year. I guess trout is just happy never playing for shit.

CJ_24

I haven't paid much attention to the NERD stats this season, but it is nuts Judge has a higher WAR hitting and playing OF than Ohtani does hitting and pitching. Figured Ohtani would be well ahead. Guess it doesn't help when your hitting WAR is the same as...Elvis Andrus.
To me, that sounds like more of an indictment of WAR than Ohtani, to me

CJ_24

The MLB, where most people can't watch the majority of your first three playoff games because they have to work, happens!

Imagine if the NFL played their wild card round games at noon, 2, and 4pm est on a week day?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
sibqoshzzoqpsqbejnie.jpg

Ugh, only team I don't hate on the right is the official Nutopian baseball team, the SUN DIEGO Padres. You know it's bad when I'd want the Cardinals in the NLCS.

Rooting for Cleveland, SUN DIEGO, Mariners babby. At the end of the day, I only hate the Astros from the AL so I'll try to focus on those games and PADRES.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Welcome to the Padres @Mr. Radpants. I am pumped for these playoffs. Some really good matchups and possible matchups. I actually think we get the Mets. Darvish, Musgrove and Snell have been better than the Mets big 3 the last month. If they can just get some timely hitting and if Soto would turn it on for the playoffs, it's a wrap. After that, it's game over, though. They can't beat their daddy.

Braves are the best team in baseball right now. They and the Dodgers are on a collision course I believe.

In the AL, I like Cleveland and Seattle to win the first round and then I think the Astros will play Cleveland in the ALCS. I always go with pitching in the playoffs. Some random hitter could get hot and carry a team like Arozarena did that one year for the Rays, but typically the pitching wins out.

I don't hate any teams really. Most of my sports hatred comes from fans and I don't ever get exposed to any baseball fans around here so my hatred is limited.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
worst case ontario is a Houston - St Louis world series

boy howdy would I watch zero minutes of that

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Game 1 has been a pitching duel. 2 homers are all the runs. Clase just took the mound. This guy is nasty if you haven’t seen him. 100 mph cutters.