• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Shouldn’t we seen similar issues with the Eagles since they played on the same turf? Or did they just die from CTE and crippling leg injuries caused by the turf?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Shouldn’t we seen similar issues with the Eagles since they played on the same turf? Or did they just die from CTE and crippling leg injuries caused by the turf?

Iggles players spent way less time on the turf and weren't out there mid-summer when it's like 140 degrees on the field.

Brick

i always get sad when i miss the blog hangouts

i am pretty sure i told yall i met wooly in new orleans and asked him about the cheatin at THE BAR right?

goblue96

Enjoy that intersection right outside the stadium. It’s worse than anything we have in the VORTEX. It seems designed to force people to unknowingly block the box.

The drive from Clearwater to Disney, this afternoon, was pure hell. I would have rather driven in the VORTEX.

Wolfman21

Dominican republic vs venezuela at 7 est followed by USA vs Great Britain at 9 est tonight. I will be tuned in to both. So much talent

Wolfman21

lol, USA defense just shitting all over themselves in this 3rd inning. 3 straight base runners for mexico(and a run) on a ground ball to 3rd, popup to shallow center and groundball to second.

Wolfman21

i hadn't looked into the pitching makeup, but holy shit the US pitching is utter dogshit. All the great US pitchers and none of them wanted to be a part of this?

Not that it really matters when possibly the best lineup in the tournament is laying an egg against whatever Mexico is throwing

goblue96

Yeah the return trip to @Orlando was brutal for us. We had to stop at some rando LONGHORN steakhouse to feed the kids
It took us like 45 minutes to go the last 10 miles before turning off the highway to get in the Disney bubble.

Drove up I-75 and through bumfuck Central Florida on some state road instead of taking I-4 coming back from Sunday's game. Route was 40 miles longer but was 35 minutes faster. Ma'daughter and I got to the Portillo's in Orlando around 6:15. Another Phillies family came in around 6:50. They left the same time we did but took I-4.

27886dc7738ef4602eca25c8ca8e0f6f.png

Gimme the VORTEX or the hellscape that is I-95 between NYC and Boston before I drive I-4 from Tampa to Orlando.

Last edited:

Wolfman21

well, Eat Tain's win over columbia means the US can advance with a win tonight against Canada and then a win against Columbia. Huge game tonight...Canada has some talent

Brick

@Travis7401 DAZA is my new favorite ROCKIE after poor CONNOR got treated VERY unfairly this offseason. he FUN to watch in the outfield and i have always loved good contact hitters. he was really consistent last year so hoping he has a great year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401 DAZA is my new favorite ROCKIE after poor CONNOR got treated VERY unfairly this offseason. he FUN to watch in the outfield and i have always loved good contact hitters. he was really consistent last year so hoping he has a great year.

He really needs to be good too haha. Even if he isn't a starter, he se should be playing a bunch as 4th OF

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon

You wrote that first part the way TRUMP writes about how the media treats him.

Wolfman21

Dominican republic down 5-1 to puerto rico. They lose…their tournament is over. That would be quite unexpected