• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin

reely impressed last night by the Pac-12 tourney crowds in Vegas. Considering it was the Wednesday opening round games. Was there last year and had a blast. Great atmosphere again for Utah/Arizona which just started.

Chase

Purdue outplays Ohio State.. down 2 with 5 seconds left and they commit a turrible turnover.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Disaster averted. Time to avenge that bullshit in the Carrier Dome tomorrow before a totally spirit breaking loss to Duke on Saturday and get a top 2 seed in the NIT.

Wop Genius

Being in NYC for the Big East tournament is surreal. Seeing McBuckets on a 30 ft video board off 7th Avenue blows my mind...

Chase

1's. Florida, Arizona, Wichita State, Wisconsin
2's. Kansas, Michigan, Duke, Villanova
3's. Virginia, Syracuse, Creighton, Louisville
4's. Cincy, Iowa State, San Diego State, North Carolina
5's. Michigan State, Saint Louis, UCLA, UConn
6's. VCU, Ohio State, Texas, Oklahoma
7's. New Mexico, Kentucky, Baylor, Gonzaga
8's. Oregon, UMass, Memphis, George Washington
9's. Stanford, SMU, K-State, Oklahoma State
10s. Arizona State, Iowa, Xavier, Nebraska
11s. St Joe's, Colorado, Pitt, Dayton
12s. Tennessee, Providence, BYU, Harvard, La Tech, North Dakota State
13s. S.F. Austin, Manhattan, Georgia State, UC Irvine
14s. Western Michigan, NC Central, Mercer, Delaware
15s. American, Milwaukee, Stony Brook, Wofford
16s. Eastern Kentucky, Weber State, Utah Valley, Mount St Mary's, Coastal Carolina, Alabama State

Last 4: Dayton, Tennessee, Providence, BYU
First 4: Minnesota, Green Bay, Florida State, Southern Miss
Others: Cal, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, NC State, Ole Miss, Georgia, LSU
Off The Board: Georgetown, Indiana, Utah, St John's, UTEP, Clemson, WVU, Marquette

Chase

Greensboro is a dump. I would imagine that the ACC will be in The Garden in the next decade. Probably moves the A10 tourney down here to DC.

Chase

MSG also has an attendance clause with the Big East and from what I've seen on FS1 -- only Creighton fans showed up.

Wop Genius

It's a membership clause, not based on actual attendance figures. The Big East leases the facility, so attendance figures hurt the conference itself since they keep ticket revenue. If MSG feels the conference membership changes in a way detrimental to leading the facility be utilized properly they have an out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Groce really should have called a timeout on that offensive possession. Shit was remedial.

mcnoles

Just watched the ending of Dayton/St.Joe game.
Langston Galloway scored the winning basket with the push-off no-call of the year. It similar to Michael Jordan/Byron Russell.

Chase

What a formula for Pitt.. doesn't really do anything during the season, gets to the finals of conference tourneys and then flames out in the 1st round of the tourney.

MrShotgun

OSU is so frustrating to watch this year. I foresee them getting shitstomped the 1st round of the NCAA tourney.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State is up 28-25 at the half. Syracuse has shot very poorly and I feel like something has to give in the second half. Need Warren to up the HAM