• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
"They'll need him if they want to get back in this down the stretch" low key comedy coming from the sidelines

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
"They'll need him if they want to get back in this down the stretch" low key comedy coming from the sidelines
Baylor could basically go scoreless the rest of the way and it wouldn't matter if they run out the shot clock each time lol

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I suspect that Flo Thamba is Mo Bamba in a thinly veiled disguise. Little did Baylor know that their NBA ringer would foul out with 3 points.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I dunno but that's what he says in the commercial that fox sports (I think?) runs

CJ_24

New rules: A Big ten team cannot be a one or a two seed until a team from the b1g wins a title. Same for Gonzaga. Gonzaga cannot be a one or two seed until they prove that they will not choke.

Gonzaga has won at least twenty-three games every year since 1997. The b1g always produces 27-30+ win teams. Nevertheless, the big ten has won two titles in thirty-two years while Zaga has won zero. This year the b1g produced two one seeds and two two seeds. But only one Sweet Sixteen team. By contrast, the pac 12, whose highest ranked team was a five seed, placed three schools in the Sweet Sixteen.

Since the Committee engages in some amorphous holistic exercise when seeding teams, I see no reason why they cannot use this additional criteria: no top eight seed to a big ten team or Gonzaga until they prove they can get the jerb done.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rmemeber when he wrote that long article about his hatred for Carpenter bees, a species of bee that is literally completely docile and non threatening to humans