• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this bw3 commercial advertising their Buffalo ranch sauce has a shot of a person still dipping the wing in more ranch

@Southpaw

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t know how that ever started tbh. I doubt the inventor in Buffalo ever thought people would dip his/her creation in salad dressing. Both ranch and blue cheese are strong flavors and it’s pretty much all you taste when you dip a wing in it.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this kunkel guy seems like a complete twat. the perfect Xavier player

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I don’t know how that ever started tbh. I doubt the inventor in Buffalo ever thought people would dip his/her creation in salad dressing. Both ranch and blue cheese are strong flavors and it’s pretty much all you taste when you dip a wing in it.
Just give me the blue cheese. All the blue cheese

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?

Well I bet the inventor also didn’t think that scientists would figure out how to selectively breed boneless chickens, but here we are.

CJ_24

Michigan State may have won this game. But they still harbored a physician who was a serial child rapist

CJ_24

That there has not been a college hoops vidya game since 2007 is a sad indictment of the tech industry

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I think Sebastian is my favorite mascot. The name, the little hat, the sinister italian eyebrows and joker scowl, the frequent lack of pants, the classic FSU fire extinguisher pic...Really just a great look.

He's like the Oregon mascot's cousin who did serious time in the joint that no one in the family talks about. You know that guy does hood rat things...

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
State was gonna lose, that was always gonna happen. But they didn’t embarrass themselves so There’s that. Fuck Falkbrenner hard

that was my first NCAA tournament game, it was pretty great. Highly recommend to anyone to cross that off the bucket list, very unique atmosphere