• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Da Final Four

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Who you got since your bracket is borcked? Would add a poll but these threads could be resurrected year by year.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I got Florida-Kentucky also, but Florida prevails against the youth of Kentucky.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
UK winning it all to the chagrin of everyone who hates Cal. Cal leaves Kentucky to corch Tulsa after cutting the nets down.

Brick

The Final Four court looks like it's from 1993. Fuck the NCAA. First the generic early round courts take any regional identity out of the tournament, now this shit.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I had a dream last night that Wisconsin was being obnoxious as fuck and I beat them. Don't care who wins as long as it's not the Badgers.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
@Brick coming hard, racist and pissed. Awesome combination. :)

But yes, agreed, that floor is atrocious. Back to fake beisbol.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Plus. I ordered Papa JOhns its been 34 minutes, why isn't peyton manning in the kitchen saying "hurry hurry hurry."

purple112

Go Berzerk
This game
Cgk6ejx.jpg

Chase

Deandre Daniels has been the difference maker for UConn this entire post season. Kevin Ollie da gawd.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
This is so gay. Now I can't promote monday night as Collinsworth vs. Collinsworth

Chief

Lt. Fun Times
Dammit, UConn-Wisconsin would be so fucking lame. I still haven't even really processed these last 2 UConn wins yet. Fucking Ollie Magick