• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Da Final Four

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yup. Time for the: lean the bucket of water up against his door then knock and run trick.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
RA Derek gets curbstomped by the second semester dropout visiting who's str8 not givin a shit.

As for the game tonight, what a weird matchup. Both teams won a title very recently so I have no rooting interest at all, but I think it could be a good one. Calipari is such a slimy cooch but I can't help but be impressed by this run.

Bucksin04

He sent another one. http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/bar...-hardo-email-of-the-century-from-a-uconn-r-a/

So someone took the email I sent Saturday to heart and decided to Tweet it, so I’d like to clarify:

-I was trying to come off on the strict side so our floor wouldn’t be vandalized. That has been a problem here in the past (and was a problem Saturday night again) and could end in us getting an extra fee. That’s really the only point I was trying to get across, the rest was sarcasm.

-The laundry comment is a joke from Seinfeld. Next time I’ll include a link so you know that I’m kidding. We cheer for clothes

-If you think I’m being condescending in an email, call me on it. That’s not how I view my position and I was just trying to keep your shenanigans outside (where you are less likely to get in trouble). Please address me the way I address you when there is a problem (mostly passive aggressive emails), as I could have explained that 90% of what I said was sarcasm and 10% was a plea to not have to document any of you guys. Could you really imagine me saying “be as far away from me as possible” to any of you? If you can, let me know. We clearly have not had enough bonding time for you to get my sense of humor.

But now it’s on the internet, so thanks. Derek (“arguably the worst RA in UConn history”)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I agree with Derek. Enjoy your bouncy ball hoop game, plebes

MrShotgun

Napier feelin' it from deep. If he keeps shootin' like this, he's not going to go to bed hungry tonight.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah the last 5 were better. Most of it was just sloppy. Randle needs to get more involved

purple112

Go Berzerk
MlvfDsm.jpg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
the refs have not been calling anything, and then they call that charge? HMMMM. Yukon is gun-shy inside and Napier is careless as fuck with the ball.