• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - East Region Discussion

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Talk everything in the East Region. Go.
east_zps15707900.png

Chase

Michigan State will be the betting favorite to get to the Final 4. Villanova/UConn will have something of a HCA with the games being in the Garden.

Renegade

Charge on!
Three of the four American teams in the same bracket is shit. Also, tough draw for Cincy...easily the best 12 seed in Harvard.

Chase

Harvard didn't even play well. Cincy is just a terrible offensive team and didn't disappoint. Sparty now with an easier path.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Harvard didn't even play well. Cincy is just a terrible offensive team and didn't disappoint. Sparty now with an easier path.
As a Cincinnati fan, we may be the worst offensive team in America.

Cronin keeps recruiting athletes for defense who can't shoot

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Cincy lost by 4 and got called for the dumbest technical in the rule book - having a player enter the game that wasn't in the official scorebook. GJGE, Cincy! :thumbsup:

ZeekLTK

I realized they gave us a team who dresses like Michigan (including the same stupid helmet in football) in the first round and then a team who has a former Michigan coach in the second round. lol

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think Harvard has a reasonable chance to beat MSU. I don't think they'll do it, but they have a chance.

Chase

Kevin Ollie gone be in the NBA if he wants to be. Joe's was a bad matchup for UConn, good job of coming back.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, I'm okay with that.

GW within 2, time for them to give up 7 straight to end the game or some shit

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Typical lucky Carolina bullshit. Someone needs to pack these fudgey fucks.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
What's that sound? Gag choke....

a cavalier sucking on the chanticleer cock n balls. Virginia playing godawful.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
UVA finally getting some separation. Glad they're looking better, but at the same time, I crave a 16 seed win.

Orangebird

Premier League Champs
How many of you went 8/8 with your picks in this region? I did. Seems like it was the only region without a real surprise upset in R64.